2012 {Kangin/ Kim Youngwoon One-Shot]

Super Junior OneShots (You x Your Bias from Super Junior)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KangIn Oppa's point of view!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~start~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squelching through the slush and muck, I treaded carefully with my comrades. Seoul had been flooded and we were sent for rescue work. Yes, rescue work. The flood had had devastating effects on the people, businesses had all shut down, more then forty people were either dead, or missing. We dug out survivors, drained waterlogged areas and provided food and shelter to those who couldn’t find both. It was a humbling experience making me proud of being in the army. Even if it meant being in it just for two years. I was torn between the honor of being in the army and returning to my family, fans and members.

 

On a fallen tree you sat staring into space. You looked alone, desolate yet indifferent to the situation. Every thing about you made you stand out of the picture. You were a splash of colour to the dull grey background of rain, mud and slush. Just like a fairy, a saint who has attained a peaceful state of enlightenment. It drew me towards you.

 

You looked up at me, your eyes shining brightly and you lifted yourself off the tree. “is anything wrong ma’am?” I asked, according to protocol. “Other than there being a flood in the area, nothing more.” You replied plainly. “I’m here to help with the rescue work” you added pointing at the chickens, dogs, cats and other animals lined up by the tree. “I’m in the animal shelter team”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter