Connected By Strings [Henry Lau OneShot]

Super Junior OneShots (You x Your Bias from Super Junior)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is written in Henry's point of view!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Start~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of a violin cut through the night sky and echoed through my room. You were playing the violin once again. Every time you drew your bow across the strings of your violin I felt my heart beating a tad too fast. I couldn't sleep because of the sounds you were creating. You had made me an insomniac. I was addicted to your music. The whole problem of it was I didn't know who you were. I had never seen you. I drew images of you in my mind never being able to decide on what you were. But I was sure you were an angel sent from the heavens.

 

I remember my violin teacher once telling me that you could understand one's mind through their music. Have conversations through music. I had always felt a sense of loneliness and a innocent desire for love through your music. It drew me to the dulcet tones of your violin strings and made me stride across my room to grab my own weapon. My violin. Positioning myself near my window, I replied to your calls with a melody of my own. I heard you pause, and imagined your eyes wide open in shock. Yet, you are determined. You replies come, frantic, erratic, but oh so beautiful. Why didn't I know you? Were you even human?

 

This had become a habit of mine. You were my escape from life as it was - hectic, tiring, full of people. I needed to hear you playing your violin every night. I'd break down if I couldn't hear you again. I locked myself in my room and listened to you play the violin and played along with you. Our music was harmonious. It was the only thing that mattered at the moment.

 

Every morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter