Love is Reciprocated with Love [Kim Ryeowook One Shot]

Super Junior OneShots (You x Your Bias from Super Junior)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook Oppa's Point Of View!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Start~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was major clamoring around the grocery store. Changmin had declared that you were the most beautiful creature he had laid his eyes on. So, a few of us, with Yunho Hyung headed towards to the grocery shop Changmin said that you worked in. Only when I reached there did I realize that it was the grocery shop I used to go to when I was a trainee. Nothing had changed much over the years.

 

Changmin stopped and stared at you while the rest of the members dispersed remembering their own duties and of course to let Changmin speak to you. Only to face complete rejection. You caught sight of me and sped up to me with a wide grin on your face. "Ryeowook Oppa! you haven't come here in YEARS!". Your face fell a little when I looked back at you blankly and turned back into a professional smile and you bowed and greeted me like I was just any other customer. A little pendant swung around your neck catching my eye. A tiny "KR" sparkled as you tucked it down your shirt. And your sad eyes gazed back at mine. Drawing me into them while your mouth, it moved, speaking about the fresh strawberries and kiwi available. You offered me a sample, I saw a little mole on your left hand.

 

I went back to the dormitory with you in my mind. Wracking my brains to figure out who the hell you were and why I didn't remember you. Until Jung-Soo Hyung good naturedly  patted me on the head and asked me how it was meeting the girl who fed me strawberr\y and chocolate cake everyday when I was upset. And how it was meeting the girl I had given my "KR" pendant to as a parting gift, as I was going on tour, never knowing when I was going to return.

 

So many years ago.

 

I felt so ashamed.

 

I was such a useless friend

 

I couldn't remember a person after a few years.

 

It is true that you had changed, evolved into a magnificent and beautiful lady.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter