Across The Room [Cho Kyuhyun One Shot]

Super Junior OneShots (You x Your Bias from Super Junior)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Written in KyuHyun's point of view!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Start~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crowd, the screaming fans, the jokes and comments of my band mates, the sound of markers squeaking over posters, CDs and autograph books. All of it got my adrenaline pumping and made me sign faster and faster. I took a sip of water and looked up. There you stood across the room your eyes twinkling and looking around in amazement. You tugged at a girl just about your age along with you and pointed at the seat next to me. A seat which was occupied by Donghae Hyung.  The girl next to you blushed and nodded. She in turn pointed towards me and you faced me. I stared back at you and I was walking down memory lane again.

 

I looked at your face and I knew that you were the one whose shoulder I had cried on. That year had been a horrid one, the accident, falling in love with that nurse noona and having my heart broken. You had been there with me from the time I set foot in the hospital and till I stepped out of it. You had taken me under your wing the whole time. I could never thank you. For after all you were just working for a few months under the hospital as a student and had to leave a week before I was discharged.

 

Here you were again, and I didn't know what to do. Right across the room your face stood out of the crowd. You had grown from a gawky student to a beautiful woman. There were angles on your face I had never seen, your lips seemed poutier, your hair, longer. Your expression was that of great joy. Directed to me. You were happy to see me in this position of good health.

 

The line sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter