One [EunHyuk/ Lee Hyukjae One Shot]

Super Junior OneShots (You x Your Bias from Super Junior)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk Oppa's point of view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Start~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched you closely. Maybe too closely. You moved so gracefully across the studio I was captivated. This was a part of my routine every day, watching you, slowly falling in love with you, but not taking any actions because I had a strange feeling you didn’t return these feelings. I hated the way your face lit up every time Jung-Soo Hyung entered the studio. I hated how you spoke so freely to him, calling him ‘Angel Oppa’ while you just acknowledged my existence with just a bow. I hated everything about you when you spoke to him. Yet all I wanted to do was take you in my arms and tell the world that you are mine.

 

I stared at the way your curls bounced as you spun around, moving according to the music, creating feelings within me that couldn’t be suppressed. How many weeks I had been tormented by them.

 

My life shattered when you left without a word. Without a promise to return. I don’t know how long I had cried on Donghae’s shoulder until he suggested that I write a song about it…the result being: Goodbye (A Short Journey). Lots of people and fans thought it was a song for Kangin Hyung but everybody in Super Junior knew it was for you. Donghae was very supportive till the dreaded fan-signing where he found his love. I roamed about aimlessly, still unable to forget you. With no support, I was lost. Jung-Soo Hyung hadn’t heard from you. I still held a grudge against him for having your attention.

 

I waited and waited and waited. Until one day as I was going through my tweets. I saw you. I nearly dropped my phone and yelped with joy. You had contacted ME!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter