Physical Contact

How to seduce Yoo Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Small touches like brushing your hand against theirs when walking, touching their shoulders when talking or even sudden hugs are bound to get your girl seeing you in a brand new light," Winter read aloud in the privacy of their dorm room.  Soobin was out with his friends, and Ningning... who even knows what Ningning is doing.

‘Probably trying to find pranks for me,'  Winter grumbled internally.

Since Winter began her noble quest to seduce Karina Yoo,she had spent a lot of time in Chaeryeong's lab researching tips. Unfortunately the lab was full of hazardous materials and dangerous equipment. It proved... disastrous. Explosions became a common occurrence in their school, although no-one could isolate the source. Chaeryeong's patience was pushed past the limit when Winter accidentally set fire to Chaeryeong’s latest blueprints. She had consequently been barred from the lab for life. Winter pouted, recalling the event. It wasn’t really her fault that everything went on fire; she didn’t know the blowtorch safety was off! There should be warnings for that kind of stuff!

To make sure Winter never came back, Chaeryeong had built Winter a laptop. Which, in Winter’s humble opinion, was the best thing ever! The laptop had proved an invaluable addition in Winter's quest; she could Google stuff whenever she wanted wherever she wanted! (But she had to promise not to get caught. Technology was generally not allowed in their school after all.)

“Ahh, Chaer is amazing~” Winter murmured while scrolling further down the site. The eye contact step hadn't worked like she hoped, but she was pretty confident about this step! After all, who doesn't like hugs?!

“And that's all for this lesson.”

Winter woke up with a jolt at the familiar words. Wiping the drool from her face, she packed up her books and stood up to leave. She needed to find Karina quickly.

“Winter, did you listen to any of that class?” came Soobin's voice from beside her, sounding slightly exasperated.

Winter opened to reply, but Ningning spoke first. “Do you even have to ask? Our idiot never pays attention in class.”

“You're so mean to me Ningning," Winter cried. She does pay attention sometimes, she really does! It’s just… history is sooo boring!

“Hehehe I just tell the truth.”

Winter's attention was drawn to the flash of black hair in her peripheral. Only one girl had the most beautiful black hair in their class; Karina. “ Time for part two of my plan!” Winter exclaimed, and ran out of the class after Karina.

“Well, this is going to be entertaining,” Ningning snickered, watching the whirlwind that was Winter leave the room.

“Is it not a bit much to hug Karina after failing the first step?” Soobin wondered aloud. Ningning shrugged in reply.

Winter quickly caught up with Karina, who was busy talking to Giselle and Yeji. Winter froze with a grimace. Of course they’d be there… Maybe she could just do it another time when - Winter slapped her cheeks to interrupt that thought. Nope! She’d do it now! She’s Winter Kim, the girl that never backs off! She could hug Karina even if other people would see! Winter took in a deep breath to steel her resolve, and took off running towards Karina. “Karina!”

“Winter?” Karina questioned, turning around at the sound of the Winter's voice. Her eyes widened at the sight of Winter flying towards her.

"Winter, no!” But it was too late, and Winter collided into Karina sending them flying down the stairs. They landed at the bottom of the stairs with a crash , and Winter's breath left her in a whoosh when Karina landed on top of her.

“Winter, what in the world possessed you to lunge at me beside a flight of stairs?!” Karina demanded, while getting off Winter. Winter tried to respond, but all that came out was a pitiful groan.

“Karina, are you okay?!” she heard Giselle and Yeji cry breathlessly, having ran down the stairs after them. “Yes girls, I am fine. There is no need to worry.” Winter could feel the dirty looks the duo were throwing her, even though she was still face-first on the ground. “Why the heck did you do that, you moron?” Giselle demanded.

“Girls, do not speak to Winter that way. Besides, I was just about to find Winter's reasoning for myself.”

Winter slowly rolled onto her back and sat up. “I… wanted to hug you?” Winter mumbled, avoiding Karina’s gaze.

“You wished to… hug me.”

“Yup.”

Karina pinched her nose and let out a deep, controlled breath. “You never fail to astonish me, Winter. But at least we both are uninjured,” she added as an afterthought, picking Winter off the ground.

The second Winter's left foot supported any weight, it buckled and the brunette yelped as her face began to approach the floor once more. Her descent was suddenly halted, however, and when she opened her eyes she found herself in Karina's embrace.

“I rescind my previous statement,” Karina said breathlessly, her tone worried. Winter’s jaw dropped at how close she was to Karina. Stay calm stay calm stay calm. Karina appeared unaware of Winter's internal gay panic as she frowned deeply. Karina glanced around the busy corridor. “It seems a change in venue may be necessary so I can heal you in the clinic.” Winter followed Karina's gaze and cringed… So many people had stopped to look at the scene in front of them. Winter yelped again as her world shifted once more; Karina hooked one arm under Winter’s thighs and the other supported her back.  “Okay!” Winter squeaked in rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter