You should use Google

How to seduce Yoo Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Minjeong had a problem. A very serious amazing and beautiful and - Agh, she really needed to stop doing that. Yeah, she had a problem. And that problem was the one and only Yoo Jimin. You see, she was maybe crushing on Karina a little bit. Just a few unexpected feelings and heart palpitations and butterflies and sweaty hands when she was with Karina. Nothing major. But still, those feelings were there and oh god Winter had no idea what to do about it. Karina was Karina, and Winter was just… Winter. She was totally -

“- hopeless,” Winter grumbled despondently, slamming her head on the cafeteria table. She was completely and utterly hopeless.

“If you’re talking about yourself, tell us something we don't know,” she heard Ningning snicker.

Winter let out a low whine at the jibe, and raised her head, letting her chin rest on the table. “How am I ever going to confess to Karina? I can't just go up to her and say ‘Karina I like you. Will you please go out with me?’”

“You actually could do that…” Soobin interjected quietly.

Winter gave Soobin a look of abject horror. “ Ehhh?! Soobin that's crazy! She'd give me one of those Winter-I-sincerely-think-something-is-wrong-with-you looks and hate me and then we'd never ever be friends again and my whole life would be over and I'd have to return to my hometown and give up all my hopes and dreams of being a singer forever!” Winter's voice had risen to a shout at this point, and she was standing up with her hands planted on the table.

An awkward silence overcame the cafeteria. Winter looked around, noticing all the eyes on her. “S-sorry,” she stammered, and sat back down. Ningning snickered at her embarrassment.

“Having Karina troubles eh, Winter?” laughed a familiar voice from behind. Winter tilted her head backwards over her chair to be greeted with the sight of Ryujin looking down at her. Chaeryeong and Yuna flanked with Ryujin.

A strangled noise escaped Winter's throat as she fought the blush heating her cheeks. “Of - Of course not!”

“Oh really~? Because I'm pretty sure I saw you drooling while staring at her in professor Jinyoung's class.”

“I- Ehh ?! I didn't! Uh - ” Winter struggled for a retort.

Ryujin’s smirk widened into a grin. “Not that I blame you… I think everyone has appreciated Karina’s s at some point.”

Winter's eyes widened. “I wasn't looking at her s!” She never did that! Kinda. Most of the time! “I was looking at her eyes! They're so black and deep and beautiful and you could get lost in them.. “ Winter trailed off with a dreamy sigh.

“You're absolutely whipped.”

“Yeah." Winter replied without hesitation. There was no use denying it; her friends knew about her crush on Karina, and had for a while.

“You could look u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter