Eye Contact

How to seduce Yoo Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the beginning of class Karina had felt a strange prickling sensation all over her body. She had ignored the feeling at first, deeming it irrelevant but now it was...causing her some minor concern.

Was someone staring at her?

She furtively glanced around the room, making sure to pay attention to Professor's lecture all the while in case a question was asked. (She could afford a temporary distraction as she studied this material a month ago anyways.)  Her eyes eventually came in contact with puppy ones.

‘ Winter...?’

She rose a brow at Winter, asking a silent question, but Winter's expression remind one of severe concentration, not breaking the eye contact. 

‘Is she... okay?’ Karina wondered. Her mind ran through any reasons why Winter would be unwell but came up with nothing. ‘Hmm... If there is something bothering her, I'm sure she'll discuss it with me later. ’ Assured by this, Karina fully focused her attention on Professor once more.

Karina was beginning to feel unnerved. She could feel Winter's eyes during every class, but Winter never approached her again. As Karina left their third class of the day she was beyond perplexed. She walked alongside Giselle and Yeji towards the cafeteria, deep in thought. She was confused as to why Winter was staring at her. It was very odd considering Winter often slept during class much to the chagrin of their professors. She shook her head. Surely Winter would approach her if something was wrong.

“Did you notice that Winter has been staring at our table all day?” Giselle asked while her friends talked to the cafeteria.

Karina snapped out of her thoughts at the mention of Winter's name.

Giselle rolled her eyes. “Honestly, that girl needs to pay attention more in class.” She gave Yeji a knowing look. “It’s almost as if something or someone was distracting her.”

Karina’s eyes widened marginally. “Someone, you say…”

“Oh speak of the dunce and she shall appear,” the duo giggled, Giselle jabbing her thumb behind her.

Karina looked over her shoulder. Winter was skipping down the corridor with Soobin and Ningning. “C’mon guys!” she hollered. “We need to grab a seat before they’re all gone!”

Then her eyes met Karina's. Her expression flickered from happy to shocked, and then morphed into a serious one (by Winter's standards). She looked back at her friends who nodded encouragingly (well, Soobin did) and when she looked back, Karina was met with a steely stare.

Giselle and Yeji snickered beside her. “Wow what is with that stare - it’s amazing.”

“Good afternoon, Winter…” Karina said, trailing off with uncertainty.

Winter did not reply, but started to walk towards Karina, not breaking eye contact all the while. She was so engrossed in her task that she did not see Professor Taeyeon emerge from an adjacent classroom, carrying a series of books in her arms.

 

CRASH!

 

Winter walked straight into Professor Taeyeon and sent the books flying to the ground. And.. the professor is on the ground too

Professor Taeyeon cackled “Hey Winter, be careful okay!” and dived out of the way, taking W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter