Dominate her?

How to seduce Yoo Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter had no idea how this was going to work. The guide had listed domination as the next step. “Why is this the next step?!” the brunette huffed with a red face, glaring at her laptop. This step was so embarrassing. She had to.. pin Karina to the wall like… how leading male had done to his pair on drama?! Would that even work?! Not to mention that the guide said she had to have done all the last steps perfectly for this to work. She paled at the thought. She definitely did not do everything perfectly. She knocked Karina down a flight of stairs… but she got to hug Karina in the end! And they had been working out together ever since. Which, wow , was the best thing ever because Karina wore shorts to training and - “Agh I need to stop being such ,” Winter groaned and slapped her cheeks repeatedly.

Anyways, time to get back on track: Karina hadn’t understood her Bob’s Burgers reference but it worked out in the end! Thanks to Prof. Seulgi's advice she was able to tell Karina that she was beautiful, and Karina said it back! Oh that really was her favourite memory of late, it sent her heart fluttering every time she thought about it. Then there was the flower incident… Karina had accepted her apology and liked the flowers she got so she supposed that was a success in the long run? Last night she serenaded Karina. Or at least tried to before Jinyoung barged in. Winter narrowed her eyes and grumbled, “Agh I have three detentions next week because of Prof. Jinyoung!" Stupid Jinyoung. At least she wouldn’t be on her own for the last one, all her friends would be there. Although she had a feeling Jinyoung would give them some really nasty work. She flopped back onto her pillow and sighed. She really could’ve serenaded Karina if she hadn’t been interrupted. Karina had been so red as Winter sang, she had definitely understood the lyrics of Cool for the Summer . Winter felt her cheeks heat up. The song was um, really forward, but she had to sing it! She wasn’t lying when she said it was her bi-anthem! She supposed she could’ve sang Girls Like Girls or something. She thought the night was a success though considering how flustered Karina had been! Winter was starting to think that Karina had feelings for her too… What else could it be? Karina definitely would've said something by now if she thought Winter was being annoying! She took a deep breath.

Her plan was working and hopefully...hopefully by the end of it she’d have an amazing girlfriend. “Yes! I’ve been doing so well!” Winter jumped to her feet with glee but smashed her head off the bottom of Soobin's bunk. She groaned and sat back down, rubbing the top of her head. After giving herself a moment to recover, Winter went back on her laptop. “I’ve come so far so I can’t stop now! There’s only two steps left after all!” But she needed some inspiration for this step… She had never done anything like this before and she didn’t want to mess it up. The obvious solution: Soobin's weird books! “It’s time to commence Operation-learn-how-to-dominate-Karina,” Ninja Winter whispered as she rolled out of her bed with utmost grace. With her identity concealed craftily by the jumper wrapped around her head, nothing could stop her ninja skills. Scanning the room with narrowed eyes, Winter confirmed she was the only person in the dorm.

She then scaled Soobin's ladder swiftly and jumped onto the bed. “Aghhh there’s so many books here! Which one will help me…” Winter muttered under her breath. She searched through the pile of books at the foot of Soobin’s bed. Her instincts told her to go for the most worn-looking book. “It must be good since Soobin reads it a lot,” she reasoned. She picked up the navy tome. “Fifty Shades of Grey” the brunette read aloud. Winter grinned. “I’m sure there’s something in here!”

___________________________________________________________

Thanks for the help, Ning." Soobin smiled as he walked beside Ningning.

“You're my victim for a month now," Ningning cackled.

Soobin shuddered. He should have expected Ningning would want compensation. “D-Do I have to?” he stammered.

A single eye appraised him. “A week.”

Soobin let out a sigh of relief. That was the best offer he was going to get, and he’d definitely take it. “Thank you!”

A moment later they reached their dorm. Ningning entered the room first. Soobin followed but came to a sudden stop as he bumped into his friend. “What’s wrong, Ning?” Soobin asked.

“Hehehe it seems like Winter read some of Fifty Shades.”

The boy paled drastically. Oh no that would ruin Winter’s innocent mind. He ran past Ningning to find Winter sitting on the ground (with a jumper wrapped around her head…?)  The book was beside her, with the cover facing up. Soobin gulped. “W-Winter?”

Blank puppy eyes met his eyes. “Soobin..” Winter droned lifelessly.

“I-I think it broke her.”

“What made you think that?” came Ningning’s dry reply.

“W-We have to do something!” Soobin cried, looking at Ningning.

Ningning shrugged and walked over to her desk. Soobin examined Winter worriedly. The girl was almost comatose, she had probably had never bothered reading anything like Fifty Shades before.

“Here.”

Soobin looked up. Ningning held a vial of a sickly green substance. “What’s that?”

“A memory eraser, my mom brought it to me. Winter should forget what happened in the past hour.”  Soobin’s eyes widened. “Ning! You know those potions are forbidden.”

Another shrug. “It doesn’t matter to me if you use it or not. It’d be better if you didn’t. I can say ‘sixty-nine’ anytime I want now and Winter will probably scream.”

As if to prove her right Winter let out a shriek. Ningning grinned smugly. 

Soobin swallowed nervously. He guessed he had no choice, he had to bring the old Winter back. He pulled out the cork in the vial, and moved closer to Winter. “Drink this,” he said softly to the girl, putting the vial against Winter’s lips. Winter complied wordlessly and drank until it was all gone.

“What will happen n-”

Winter then hit the ground face-first with a bang.

“Winter!” Soobin cried, moving the girl until her head was in his lap.

He heard a cackle behind her. “She’ll wake up in a few minutes.”

And so Soobin waited.

“Mmnnn.”

Soobin looked down. Winter's eyes were fluttering. “W-Winter! Are you okay?!”

After some more groaning, Winter yawned and sat up. “Eh? Why wouldn’t I be okay?” she asked sleepily.

Soobin froze. “I-I… Well, Y-You-”

“You tripped over yourself and hit your head off the nightstand. What a klutz.”

“Ning~ You’re so mean, I’m not a klutz!”

“Oh~? What about the time you dropped some orange Chu jelly, slipped on it, and set yourself on fire?”

“I thought we said we wouldn’t talk about that!” Winter puffed up her cheeks in irritation.

"You said that, not me.” Ningning smirked.

“W-Winter what have you been doing today?” Soobin interjected, trying to prevent that conversation going any further.

Winter blinked owlishly. “I was… I was…” she trailed off with a confused expression, looking down at the floor. Then she snapped her eyes back up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter