Birthday.

After you..

Yuri's POV

We went to a cafe. It seems that Ah Young frequents this place as the Ahjumma immediately greeted her.

'Ah Young!' she cheered.

'Ahjumma!' Ah Young replied back, smiling.

'Happy Birthday!' the lady continued ,'Looks like you brought your friends.. Omo.. I know who you are.. SNSD's Yuri! I'm a big fan of yours!'

Her gaze landed on the guys,  'Doojoon and Hoya?' she asked with a confused expression.

'Oh hello Ahjumma long time no see' Doojoon greeted.

'Yes, Long time no see' Hoya replied back.

'Oh okay. Long time no see' she replied but gave a more serious look.

Long time no see? Means Hoya went here before?

 

Hoya's POV

This place. This cafe. This used to be our special place when Ah Young and I were still together.

 

FLASHBACK

A young girl was sitting at a table, waiting for someone.

I sat next to her.

'Ah Young?' I asked.

'Yes? How do I know you?' she asked back.

'You are waiting for Doojoon, right?' I asked back.

'Yes. How did you know?' she asked back, cautiously.

'Oh! He asked me to tell you that he won't come today. He passed the audition at JYP' I explained.

'Ohhh..' she replied ,'Didn't you audition too?'

'Yes I did.. But I got rejected' I replied.

'Guess I'm really lucky then. I got in!' she cheered, giving me a hug.

-----------

I looked over at Yuri who gave a confused expression. I guess I shouldn't say this to her. She might get angry at me for still remembering these things.

'Go and sit' Ahjumma instructed all of us.

 

Ah Young's POV

She gave a confused expression.. That's right.. How can I bring two of my ex-boyfriend here.. Pathetic, right?

And I even brought one of my ex-boyfriends' girlfriend.

 

'We'll order 4 cup of coffees and 4 slices of chocolate cake' I ordered.

'Okay' Ahjumma replied back.

'Ahjumma?' I started.

'Yes?' she replied back.

'Can I help?' I asked.

'Sure' she replied.

I smiled. A plan to break out HoYul is forming in my mind.

'You guys wait here, okay?' I asked the others.

'Yes, sure' they replied.

 

Yuri's POV

Its getting uncomfortable. It can't possibly be because of the two guys with me arguing. There's something more... Like a gut feeling.. Hmmmm..

'..You call that funny? How can you entertain Yuri like that? That story is so LAME' Doojoon told Hoya sarcastically.

'So what if I do.. at least she loves me, right? I'm not STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S GRILFRIEND' Hoya replied, with more sarcasm, expressing more on the last part.

'Guys, I'll go to the Ladies first' I said.

 

There is a huge sign for the toilet at the back, so I went there.

On the way, I passed by the kitchen.

I see Ah Young.. Wait. What is that?

She's dropping pills into the coffee!

Let's see about that if your plan works..

 

Ah Young's POV

My plan is simple: Put a pill into Hoya's coffee to make him all and giddy and a pill into Yuri's so that she gets a stomachache and a stinging headache.

Obviously, the two of them will be too unwell to go back on their own so I'll ask for Doojoon's help. After we arrive at their apartment, I'll ask Doojoon oppa to leave and look how surprised Yuri will be in the morning to find her lover on bed with me.

And he'll be all mine.

I smirked as I thought of the plan.

 

'Here are the coffees guys!' I announced.

'Omo, Careful birthday girl, Careful! Come, Let me help you with that' Yuri said.

Why is she suddenly so kind to me?

She took the tray from me and guess what? She mixed the cups up!

Now, I don't even know which cups are drugged!

I'm like totally killing her in my head now. Plan failed.

 

Yuri's POV

I smirked as I saw her glaring at me.

i gave her the -DONTmessWITHkwonYURI- look.

Here guys, I said as I offered everyone the coffee. One problem: I don't know which is the drugged one.

----

A short chapter today. Please comment and tell me what you think. Thank you! :D