Progress.

After you..

Sunggyu's POV

I'm so happy!

I'm much closer to Tiffany now and we are text buddies and will meet up almost everyday..

I smiled as I thought about our outings ... -BAM-

I wobbled as I looked up as to who slammed the dorm door: L.

'Yaa.. Myungsoo-ah.. What happened?'

------------ Earlier----------

Yoona's father restaurant

L's POV

'I'm sorry that this place is not as fancy as you would expect it to be' Yoona's dad apologised.

'No, its okay Dad' I replied.

'Oh well.. Looks like I'll just have to get used to this' my Mom muttered softly.

I nudged her.

She gave me that 'WHAT? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG' face.

'Let's sit down' he offered.

'Yes' my Dad said.

Mom and Dad are sitting on one side, Yoona and I at the other and Yoona's Dad opposite my parents.

'My daughter will be marrying into your family soon' Yoona's Dad started with a smile on his face.

'Please accept her and treat her nicely. She practically grew up without me supporting her as the agency caters to all her needs so she will act on her own, as if she's single at times but in case that happens, please forgive her and blame it on my poor parenting' he continued.

'Ohh.. Dad.. Its okay. There's no problem about that!' I immediately said with a smile.

'Yes. Yoona is a nice girl. Its our pleasure to have her in our family' me Dad supported me, smiling.

'Like real' Mom muttered out.

'Anyway' Mom started.

'As for the wedding preparations, We'll take charge in most of it. Looking around at this small restaurant, I doubt you'll be able to afford even half of the wedding expenses so we'll pay for most of it' she continued.

'Mom!' I protested.

'What? Did I say something wrong?' she defended herself.

I looked over at Yoona's Dad. He is looking down.

'I'm sorry Dad' I apologised to him.

 

'I'm not finished' my Mom interrupted me.

'And as for Yoona's mother.. Its either we find a proxy to act as her mother or we'll just lie that she died or is too busy' she continued.

'Its not a remarkable to boast about that your wife abandoned you and your daughters' she added.

I expected Yoona's Dad to brawl with rage but he kept his cool.

'We'll just say that she died' he replied.

'Oh, very well then. We have another function to attend to so we'll leave first.' she said before leaving.

TSK, MOM.

'I'm sorry for my wife's behaviour. Thank you for the food and we'll keep in contact' my Dad apologised.

'Ahh.. Its okay.. Keep safe' Yoona's Dad replied.

I looked over at Yoona and she was just quiet, staring at the floor.

I wrapped my arms around her.

 

'I'm sorry' I apologised.

She just forced a smile.

'And I'm sorry too Dad' I apologised to her Dad.

'Its okay' he replied ,'its the truth anyway. We're poor and our family is broken'

'I'm just thankful my daughter found someone like you' he added.

'No Dad. I'm lucky to have your daughter' I argued.

He laughed.

'You are a good guy Myungsoo, but as for your mother.. Just make sure that she does not make life difficult for my daughter or I'll take her back' he said.

'Ahh.. That's guaranteed. I'll take care of her' I replied.

-------------------------------

'So why are you angry?' I asked L.

He threw his phone to me. A message:

'Son, Go for a blind date tonight with our neighbour's daughter. Who knows? You might like her more and have a nicer catch than your girl'

Woah.. Your Mom is really.. WOW!

I wonder how Tiffany's parents will react when they see me.. AISSHHH.. We are not even in a relationship yet!!

-------------

-------------

Yoona's POV

I stayed at my house after L left.

'Dad, are you okay?' I asked.

'Yes' he replied.

'I'm sorry Yoona. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you most of your life. I'm sorry that you grew up without a mother. I'm sorry that you're being treated like this because of your poor father..'

'DAD, stop!' I said as tears fell down on my cheeks.

Dad broke down as he hugged me.

'But rest assured.. They dare lay a finger to hurt you, I'm gonna confront them and take you back' he said, in between sobs.

------------

------------

Yuri's POV

Manager oppa called me and wanted to meet me at SM..

So there I went.

I saw EXO!

AAAHH! The boys had grown up.. They are now the leading figures in K-pop.

I met manager oppa.

'Oppa!' I greeted.

'Yuri!' he replied back enthusiastically.

;You are cast in a special week of 'We got married' !'

 

-------------------

2 chapters today.

Please comment! I'm sorry if my writing is really boring and wordy and old-fashioned..

So please comment for more ideas and so that I cant improve my writing more..

Thank you!