Wedding?

After you..

Yoona's POV

'Thanks Mother' I told L's Mom as I cut the call.

'Mother will take good care of Yoonsoo, right?' I asked L.

'Of course, look at what happened to the boy she took care of' he replied.

'He ended up with you' he continued.

'Yaa, so cheesy!' I said, covering my face with my hands. He laughed.

'But I'm serious. I still feel like the luckiest guy married to you' he said.

'Of course, its me you're married to' I replied.

'Since when did my Yoong learn to be so thick-skinned, huh?' he asked playfully as he tickled me at my tummy before lifting me up in the air.

'I was just kidding!' I exclaimed as I landed on my feet.

 

'You know, you two look like the couple thats getting married' a voice interrupted.

L and I turned to the direction of the voice and saw the rest of the Soshi girls, except Yuri.

'Now I want to get married too' Hyoyeon said, her hands clasped together on her cheeks.

'Then go and find a husband as good as me' L replied.

'Woah, Yoong did you hear what your husband just said?' Sooyoung asked.

'Yes, but its true. He's the best husband ever' I replied, pinching L's cheeks.

'OMG'

'Get a room'

'So cheesy' the girls responded, covering their eyes.

'If I'm gonna end up as cheesy like the two of you after getting married, I'd rather stay single' Hyoyeon said.

'I know right, I feel like vomiting' Jessica agreed.

'We're just kidding' I said.

'I know, let's go meet the bride and groom' Taeyeon said.

 

Yuri's POV

I feel so nervous.

What if I miss a step?

What if my gown tears?

Oh my goodness, can I back out now?

My phone vibrated.

A message from Hoya, 'Don't be scared. You must be looking so pretty now, huh? I will give up anything just to see you now'

I smiled, 'And you must be looking handsome, I suppose? .. I'm nervous:/ ' I replied.

'Of course, I look handsome! At least that's what everyone is saying. 
Don't be so nervous. I will be at the other end of the aisle waiting for you. I'll be there to support you now and for the rest of our lives'

I felt myself blushing.

'Alright, see you later <3 '

 

A knock came on the door.

'Yuri, its time' Taeyeon said.