Drugged

After you..

Yuri's POV

I took a long look at my cup.. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong.

'Yaaa.. Girls! What is wrong with both of you? You had been staring at your cups quite some time now.. Its creepy' Hoya said.

'Totally' Doojoon agreed.

'I didn't ask for your opinion' Hoya challenged.

'But its my mouth' Doojoon threatened back.

'ALRIGHT GUYS! STOP! Let's have a cheer for my birthday and be in peace, okay?' Ah Young interrupted the guys who were brewing up a war.

'Alright' we replied.

'CHEERS!'

I gulped. I hope this is not the one.

I drank the coffee.

 

Ah Young's POV

I guess Yuri and I look crazy now, huh? I mean, staring at cups? I myself will think that I'm retarded hearing that!

My coffee seems to taste alright.... and its not taking any effects at all..

I looked over to Doojoon, next to me. Nothing is happening to him.

Hoya is still as lovable.

and...

Yuri.. She seems to be dizzy. That's one.

But who took the other cup?

 

----------

Hoya's POV

'They are heavy!' Doojoon complained.

'I'm carrying Yuri and I'm not complaining. Be a man!' I chided him back.

'Whatever' he replied.

 

'Oppa, my tummy hurts' Ah Young whined.

I'm carrying Yuri on my back and her face is on my shoulder.

She has her eyes closed and she suddenly laughed.

OMO.. What's wrong with her?

'Hehe.. So hard' she said dreamily.

---------------------

We finally reached my apartment since its the nearest to the cafe.

'OOAAHH!!' I sighed in relief as I let the semi-conscious Yuri on the bed.

'YAAA! Where do I put her?!' Doojoon shouted from outside my (Yuri and My) room.

'CARRY ME! UHHHHH!' Yuri shouted in a low voice.

'WHAT?!!' Doojoon replied in shock, obviously having mistaken Yuri's voice for mine.

'That's not me, you idiot! Put her on the bed next door' I replied.

'The bed! HEHE! LET"S HAVE A FUN TIME TONIGHT!' Yuri continued shouting.

'HOYA! YOU ARE REALLY SCARING ME!' Doojoon replied, thinking that I said that again.

'Its not me! ' I defended myself.

'You sure you're not gay?' he asked.

'Yes, I'm very sure! I can even swear' I replied.

'That's a relief.. For once I thought you are one' he replied.

'Do you wanna die?' I asked.

--------------------

Alright, its getting awkward. I'm supposed to change Yuri's clothes ..because of a minor competition from me and Doojoon as to who will reach the building first that resulted in me tripping and part of Yuri's shirt, muddy.

I am now ing her shirt. I can't help but notice her beauty. Her innocence when she sleeps. Her hotness.

I gulped as I tried my best not to get.. .. (You know? When a guy usually does this to a girl.. It will always end up in.. AISHH!! I'll leave that up to your imagination :P)

Okay its off.

I sighed in relief as I successfully took it off. I guess she can sleep with her under-shirt on.

I stared at her face as she sleeps.. Pretty. I smiled.

Then she pulled me on top of her.

She was.. ? I mean I could feel it against my chest.. (Aisshh.. Shall not get into details)

'Uhhhh' she moaned ,'Yes, Please.. Do.. it..'

I gulped.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Her grip on my body tightened and I was helpless on top of her.

She began to move slowly. Exposing more of her skin.

Aisshh.. Why is it so hard to be man and control your desires!

Control yourself Hoya, CONTROL!

She giggled seductively into my ears..

'I know you want it' she said.

'CONTROL HOYA CONTROL!' I chanted in my head.

It was starting to get hot. Sweat formed on my forehead.

She started to move... and moan... at the same time..

'Hoya.. Do you have-' Doojoon paused in shock as he saw me above a .. lets say.. 'tainted in innocence' Yuri who is somehow ejoying herself and still out widely.

I quickly pushed myself of my y princess.

'Yaa. Its not what you think' I tried to defend myself.

'TSK TSK TSK... ' he said, shaking his head.

'Taking advantage of someone delusional.. Pathetic' he replied.

'YAAA!!' I yelled at him.

'What did you come in here for, anyway?' I asked.

'I need more tissue paper. Ah Young finished the roll in your toilet' he replied.

Sudden (ness) and extreme stomachache.. There must be something wrong..

----------------------------

Comments my readers? I want to improve this part out so please do tell me wha tyou think. Thank you! :D