whipped

it's not easy to handle a princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Stressful. Literally just everything about Kim Minjoo is stressful.

 

“This is your fault.” Hitomi threw a glare at her. But it seems like Minjoo wasn’t affected even a slightest bit at all.

 

Minjoo flashed an annoying grin.

 

And a darn wink.

 

I SWEAR TO GOD.

 

Hitomi exhaled heavily. Suddenly she had a headache because of this woman. Hyewon was sleeping soundly on the bed, free from any stress and worries.

 

“Can you at least be sorry? You’re responsible for this.”

 

“I am sorry.” She said, but her face says otherwise. That’s where Hitomi realized Minjoo can never be helped.

 

The moment Hyewon fainted, they rushed over to the clinic to see the nurse. Hitomi can't afford her best friend dying, she doesn't want to lose her bestie!

 

Okay, she knows she's overreacting. But she can't help it. Minjoo is literally the person Hitomi fears the most.

 

Fortunately for her, the nurse was there. So everything is fine until this princess keeps on giving her weird looks.

 

“Can you help me with the assignment later?”

 

“I'm busy.”

 

“You can do it at my house after helping me.”

 

“I have a date later.”

 

“You're literally single since birth, what are you even saying?”

 

.

 

Hitomi should've known Hyewon is already awake. She could've strangled her to death right here, right now. Her best friend woke up to choose violence.

 

Hyewon noticed the sparkle in Minjoo's eyes after knowing that Hitomi's single. She chuckled. This will be very interesting and might change the trajectory of her life forever.

 

“That's it I'm leaving.” Hitomi stood up, shooting her glare at the two of them. “See you in the classroom.” She left without letting Hyewon say anything.

 

“Wait,” Minjoo quickly followed Hitomi outside the clinic. “Let me come with you.”

 

“No.” Hitomi said in her lowest tone.

 

Minjoo pouted, only looking at Hitomi's back, walking farther away from her.

 

 

 

 

Admirers and suitors both men and women are flocking just to see Minjoo’s beauty, give her flowers, letters, chocolates, some were brave enough to ask her out. This happens almost everyday. So with a smile, she accepted every single gift, slightly bowing and mumbled a small thank you.

 

Some guys are just too annoying for her liking. They don’t know when to stop. When to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter