rumors

it's not easy to handle a princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah… Aahhh…”

 

“Seriously stop with the weird noises Kim Minjoo, focus!”

 

“I’m so tired.” Hitomi rolled her eyes, finding the other ridiculous.

 

They are currently inside the Kim residence. Where the certain demonic princess resides. Her humble home looks more like a mansion because it’s just too gigantic. Even Minjoo’s comfort room is wide enough to be a person’s room to stay in. If only it had a bed, Hitomi would dare to sleep in it.

 

Days after the ear-piercing incident where the two of them were kicked out but when the cousins came to her Minjoo vanished into thin air, Hitomi has been tutoring the latter just fine. The princess didn't do anything weird or act like a different person. She was being the angel everyone thinks that she is.

 

It was fine yet kind of frustrating, especially when the topic they were discussing was ultra easy and yet Minju can’t even keep up with Hitomi’s lectures. The peach realized she had to take things slow rather dreadfully, explaining one thing at a time really carefully. She will repeat her explanation if she had to so the goddess looking woman can understand.

 

As luck would have it, the lecture was becoming effective. Thank goodness! Hitomi rejoiced with no one but herself. She was doing it at their (actually Minju's) pace. But all good things must come to an end.

 

“I’m hungry.” Minjoo slumped on the desk, resting on her arms.

 

Hitomi was arranging the scattered textbooks and other things, “Go eat something, like snacks maybe?” She suggested.

 

“But I don’t know how to cook.” She rose up from her position and straightened her back.

 

This was starting to make the smart student’s blood boil,“My god, there’s this thing called food delivery, Kim Minjoo. Go and order something, you’re rich!”

 

“But I don’t—” Hitomi let out an annoyed groan, cutting Minjoo’s sentence. She blew air out of her nose; a sign that she’s pissed off. Minjoo felt the heavy aura radiating from her tutor and decided to zip and stay on her seat prettily.

 

“I’ll order, you pay.” The peach said. The princess nodded silently as her response.


 


 

Miss Kwon left with a light heart, leaving her own daughter in Hitomi’s small hands. The said student gave her an encouraging smile before she left the house, telling her that she will take care of her daughter well.

 

Minjoo sat on one of the stools, resting her chin on her two palms. She shifted her gaze from the bread to Hitomi.

 

The blonde haired Japanese was in the middle of eating her own share, obviously enjoying the bread when the princess blurted something out of nowhere.

 

“I like you.”

 

Hitomi choked. Coughing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter