well...

it's not easy to handle a princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Looking to the left and looking to the right. Hitomi does not care if she's looking like an idiot with what she's doing. As long as she can avoid Minjoo at all costs, she doesn't mind. Hyewon threw a judging look at her best friend.

 

“You guys are just a room apart. This is mission impossible, Honda.” The best friend was just chilling on the doorway, hugging her own textbook. One fact about Hyewon? She's a study freak.

 

“Leave me be, Kang.” Okay the coast is clear. Htomi sighed in relief.

 

“I am acting as your decent friend who's being your last remaining braincell even though you're obviously full of them yourself.” Both of them walked side by side, with Hyewon wearing her worried look and a Hitomi who's conscious of her surroundings.

 

“Even smart people lose brain cells sometimes. Like you right now for example.” Hyewon added.

 

The peach remained silent. Finding no energy to counter her best friend's statement.

 

Both of them came into the school's library. Studying for a bit and helping the librarian that later on became their friend because of how frequent they visit the place.

 

It was tiring. Flipping through the pages after giving them a whole reading is hurting their eyes (and brain).

 

“Don't you want to have some snacks? I'm hungry.” Hitomi felt her tummy rumble. Even Hyewon heard it but she didn't even bother to bat an eye.

 

Hyewon flipped another page. “Imma just finish this first,” she checked her wrist watch. “I'm almost done anyway.”

 

“Hyewon unnie!” a loud voice coming from her back was slowly getting louder. Some people in the library were glaring at the newcomer.

 

The young girl sat beside Hitomi, feeling sorry at the disturbance she just caused. “Hey Tomi unnie.”

 

“Hello Wonyoung,” Hitomi greeted her back and smiled.

 

The youngest of the three and probably in their whole friend circle, Jang Wonyoung. Kang Hyewon's dearest cousin and their fellow schoolmate. She's only a freshman but she showed multiple impressive abilities and talents more than the majority of the student body could have ever done. Even Hitomi admits this cute giant baby is smarter than her.

 

It's also not surprising that both girls and boys from their school are crushing on her. Wonyoung is blessed with godlike visuals after all.

 

What did Hitomi do in her pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter