another encounter

it's not easy to handle a princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Insane. Literally insane. This Minjoo girl is insane. She will never get tired of calling Kim Minjoo insane because it’s true. She’s the most insane person Hitomi has ever met! 

 

Imagine being a person who looks like an innocent precious bean radiating princess (more likely an angel, now that Hitomi is thinking about it again) who can’t even hurt a darn fly suddenly turns into a scary looking beast who’s about to attack you if you’re not careful enough!

 

Also, Hitomi remembered hearing something ridiculous from her last night. Seriously? A girlfriend? 

 

“No way,” Speaking of the devil, she saw Minjoo timidly placing her books inside her locker. “So she’s back to her princess persona again I see.” 

 

“Who?” 

 

Hitomi accidentally threw her book away due to shock, “Argh, that was my most precious book!” Seeing how it flew forward, she silently prayed to the god’s that it would land safely. 

 

Only to see the book land beside Minjoo’s foot. 

 

“,” Hitomi cursed, “This is your fault for startling me! Now my favorite book is in that demon’s possession!” She dragged her friend away from the lockers. Hoping that the demon princess never saw them in that place.

 

 

“What was that?” Hyewon asked while offering Hitomi a strawberry milk she just bought.

 

“Mind your own damn business.” The peach aggressively grabbed the flavored milk her friend gave her. 

 

Why is she here anyways? Oh wait- right, we're classmates.

 

The two pretty best friends walked their way to the cafeteria. Sitting on the same table after getting their food, Hyewon noticed how Hitomi was still frowning. 

 

“Geez, I'm sorry okay? It was an accident.”

 

“Accident my foot, you did it on purpose! You can't fool me.”

 

“Uhm excuse me-”

 

“What!?”

 

The girl was taken aback by Hitomi's grumpy attitude. She never expected to see her roaring at her. Maybe she came in at the wrong time. 

 

Hitomi faked her cough, blinking a few times and composed herself, “What are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter