the favor (it's actually an offer)

it's not easy to handle a princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The deafening silence and the uncomfortable energy her seatmate radiates is making Hitomi crazy.

 

Like what the hell, is it really necessary to make them sit beside each other? It's not like she's gonna bite her or what, she's anything but a rabid animal! (camera suddenly pans to Nako in the distance)

 

Don't get her wrong, they totally don't hate each other. But they also don't like each other. Something like in between. Neutral some may say, or just simply nothing at all.

 

“So can I go now?” Hitomi side-eyed the woman beside her, “I still have homeworks to finish.”

 

The teacher whom they call ‘Miss Kwon’ shook her head, “I'm afraid you still can't. You still need to help Ms. Kim here with her studies.”

 

Hitomi rolled her eyes, “Oh please, stop calling your own daughter like that. We are literally not in school anymore.”

 

Miss Kwon cleared , feeling embarrassed because Hitomi made points right there. She really can't mess with this smartass kid.

 

Hitomi remained silent. Waiting for her teacher to tell her that she may get out of their house so she can plop on her bed and watch the latest episode of her favorite anime.

 

She saw Miss Kwon's mouth move. Saying something she clearly had no idea about. Maybe because she's not listening but who cares? She misses her bed!

 

Hitomi turned to face the awkward girl beside her, scanning her features. She's pretty. But her visuals really ain't her type.

 

Just as I thought, she's only pretty that's all!

 

It's not her fault that she's dumb and is struggling to understand a thing or two about how numbers and letters work and cooperate. And by the looks of it, it's totally not gonna be her fault if she's physically weak too.

 

The pretty girl that is Miss Kwon's daughter, Kim Minjoo, is sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter