Chapter 8

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun p.o.v

Looking at the beauty asleep in my arms after he stopped me making love to him. He got so scared he didn't want to continue anymore so being the gentle man I am I held him close till he fell asleep. Feeling rather restless I move slowly out of the bed and head towards the sitting room area to check my phone for the time.

I want to know what happened Jaehyun?

Please tell me I'm begging you

Reply please

I'm lost and alone and I fell out with Jeno

Reading the messages from Jaemin I look down the hall towards the bedroom knowing I can't leave Taeyong like this. Pacing the sitting room concerned for the smaller I decide I need to find Jaemin to make sure he is ok. Looking at the time I notice its three in the morning Taeyong should stay asleep, so I use my speed to get dressed and leave to find Jaemin.

Getting into my car I call Jaemin and hope he answers.

"Hello", I hear him sniff and whisper down the phone

" Where are you Jaemin?"

" Why do you care"

" Tell me now where you are?"

" I'm lost I don't know?" he continues to sniff as I am really worried now

" Ok what's around you , tell me"

" Ok there is a Café called Minseok's"

" I know where you are stay there and don't move"

" How do you know where that is?"

" An old friend of Chanyeol's owns that place stay there I'm on the way"

Putting the phone down I speed as fast as I can without being stopped and finally arrive seeing Jaemin sitting on one of the outside seated areas belonging to the café.

" Baby what happened?" I jump out of the car and rush towards him seeing him start to cry.

" Jeno and I had a fight "

" What he do now?" I take a seat beside him passing him a handkerchief

" He fancies Baekhyun"

" Are you serious, he flirted with him years ago. He is madly in love with you Jaemin now let's get you home"

" No"

"Get in the car" I get annoyed with him baring my fangs as he stands up and moves to my car.

" In you get" I hold open the door for him as he climbs in looking like a scolded child.

"What is happening to me Jae" My heart begins to sink hearing him so emotional

" Nothing is wrong you just had a fight with your boyfriend" I know he is beginning to remember what I tried to hide for so long. It will destroy him if he remembers it.

" No something else is wrong"

" Baby you're just thinking the worst"

" I know it wasn't a dream I just can't remember what it was"

" I dont know, look we are home now" I stop the car and help him out as Yuta opens the door for us.

" Back I see" Jeno huffs from the chair as we enter the house making me rush closer to him pick him up and launch him across the room making him crash into the wall and fall to the floor.

" Your an leaving him out there alone at night with no way to get home " I bare my fangs ready for him to come at me.

" Still love him I see, does Taeyong know you're in love with someone else" he says getting up from the floor as I rush to him and punch my hand with pure rage into his chest wrapping it around his cold heart.

" Jaehyun no don't kill him" Jaemin cries aloud as I turn to him shaking being held back by Yuta.

" Why should I save him he is nothing but trouble" I grit my teeth and get ready to pull his heart right out till soft hands touch my arm stopping me.

" Let him live for me please" Jaemin whispers close to me making me calm and let Jeno's heart go. I drop him to the floor and move away wiping my hand as Jaemin tends to him on the floor.

" I want to know what you took from me Jaehyun" Jaemin shouts at me as Jeno tries to get up from the floor.

" I took nothing from you he is alive, see" I point to Jeno as Jaemin gets up from the floor as Yuta rushes to Jeno passing him some blood.

" No the thing I think is a dream it happened in real life didn't it?" I feel my dead heart break even more in my chest as I close my eyes hoping I am dreaming.

" I can't" I whisper looking deep into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter