Chapter 1

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh man I feel so warm but I can't stop dancing. I think I better go the bar and get some water I'll be right back" Taeyong leaves his best friend Mark dancing on the dance floor as he makes his way over to the crowded bar.

Waiting in a bit of a line at the bar Taeyong can feel eyes on him as he continues to dance a little on the spot waiting to get closer to the bar.

"I'm so sorry it was my round" A beautiful dark hair girl smiles as she turns from the queue in front of Taeyong carrying a tray of drinks.

"Can I help you with the drink you seem to be struggling?" Taeyong holds out his hands as the girl nods her head and passes him the tray.

"Thank you so much I really thought I was going to drop them. I made you lose your place in line also so I'm very sorry" She guides Taeyong over to her table as he places the tray on the table as her friends all grab a glass of alcohol.

"Now all safe" Taeyong smiles as he turns to leave feeling good after his good deed. He looks over to the bar seeing the queue has gotten smaller so quickly he rushed back over and waits.

"Hey are you still waiting?" Mark joins him touching his shoulder.

"Yeah do you fancy a drink while I'm here?" Taeyong looks to his right feeling like someone is watching him but all he can see is people dancing or waiting at the bar close to him.

"Yeah let's get more drinks for the others it's amazing here tonight man" Mark gets excited as finally the bar man takes their orders. As they wait Taeyong feels a little uneasy as he knows when someone is looking at him but yet he can't see with some places being dark and only the odd light flashing will light up the dark corners showing nobody.

"OK that's them all, let's go" Mark helps with the drinks by grabbing the tray and moving away from the bar. "Taeyong picks up his water bottle along with some glasses and makes his way back to his friends.

" This place is amazing" Johnny shouts drinking from his drink while dancing on the spot close to their table

"The men here are y as hell, I'm on the dance floor don't leave without me" Ten giggles as he rushes over to some guys dancing on the dance floor.

"Well he isn't shy is he" Johnny laughs making all the others shocked that Ten got the courage up to just go dance with strangers.

" Oh man are we babysitting Ten tonight?" Taeil takes his drink watching the smaller on the dance floor dancing like nobody is watching.

"It ain't my problem" Johnny smiles still sipping his drink as Taeyong keeps looking around.

"Taeyong come on man let's dance" Mark grabs his arm pulling him to the dance floor.

"OK but can you wait, I need to pee" Taeyong rushes to the bathroom and is so happy there is no queue outside the gents like there is at the ladies.

Doing his business he starts to wash his hands and fix himself by looking in the mirror. He can't help but notice the bathroom is rather quiet which is very unusual. There is usually someone else in there. It's a nightclub after all.

"Hello" he jumps a little seeing a man standing at the bathroom door dressed in black tight jeans, plain black t-shirt and leather jacket. Swallowing hard never seeing a man look this good especially this time of night in the club. Usually people now are drunk with smudged makeup but no this guy looks like he just came out of a celebrity magazine.

"Hi, sorry I thought I was alone" Taeyong wipes his hands dry as the tall dark stranger walks to the sink beside him and starts to wash his hands.

"Are you a dancer?" The stranger says making Taeyong wonder if this is the guy that he felt watching him tonight

"I would like to be but college is more important right now" Taeyong watches as the man dries his hands and fixes a tiny hair that has come out of place.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter