Chapter 3

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's playing the music so loud?" Ten moans from the sofa he landed on when they arrived back to the dorm too lazy to go to bed.

 

"Your body just remembers the beat of the music from a few hours ago" Johnny moans from the floor

 

"I need food, someone get me some food please I'll pay" Taeyong leaves his room falling onto the single chair looking at his friends scattered around the place hungover.

 

"I'm gonna head to the cafe, who's coming with me?" he tosses his hair while squinting as the sun shines in the window.

 

"I will if I can find my legs" Ten moans sitting up. 

 

"Fall on me and you die" Johnny moans from the floor as Taeil walks into the sitting room looking so fresh and wide awake.

 

" How the hell are you so alive?" Taeyong looks at his roommate wanting to hurt him and make him feel as bad as he does.

 

" I told you the little mixture I had in my drink last night before we went out stops you having hangovers" he grab his shoes putting them on to the annoyance of the others

 

"Someone smack him or help me up to smack him" Mark mumbles from under the table.

 

"Do I want to know why you're under the table?" Taeyong bends to see Mark all snuggled under the table half asleep

 

"I don't even know why I'm under the table just tell me I'm alive" 

 

"You're alive buddy" Taeyong smiles while rolling his eyes at his friend 

 

"Ok food, let's go" 

 

"We haven't even changed yet" Johnny moans 

 

"Well some of us haven't, not like Mr rise and shine there with his magic drink" Mark moans as he crawls from under the table. 

 

"Ok we can make it to the cafe on the corner right?" Taeyong stands up holding onto tin air as if it will help him 

 

"OK come on or I will die. I need food for soakage" Taeyong keeps knowing he needs food right this second and can't wait much longer. 

 

"OK let's go come on, I have money so I'll buy" taeil smiles looking so fresh as he holds open the door as he guides the zombies out the door to the cafe. 

 

"Oh look Mr on legs car is here from lastnight. Oh how I'd love a car like this'' Taeil rushes over to admire the car again like he did last night 

 

"Why don't you ask the car for its number you're practically humping it" Johnny teases as they all burst out laughing making taeil storm off into the cafe leaving them to struggle in the door. 

 

"ok we made it" they all slump into the nearest booth as they wait for the waitress 

 

"Aww goodmorning party goers you all look terrible" She smiles knowing they are struggling really bad this morning compared to most mornings. 

 

"I just need good soakage please and thank you" Taeyong can feel eyes on him as he zones out on the others giving their orders as he turns to see the guy from last night sitting in a booth of his own down the back. 

 

He can't seem to look away as the guy looks out the window drinking from his cup. Should he go say hi or will he make an even bigger fool of himself like he did last night. He doesn't look so good this morning still in last night's clothes so he decides to not bother him. 

 

"Ok I will be right back with your order" the waitress smiles as Taeyong looks at her with disappointment as he didn't get to order. 

 

"I didn't get my order in" he moans as Mark holds his hand. It's ok man I ordered your usual" he thanks Mark and turns to look back at the stranger who is now looking at him. 

 

Taeyong starts to feel giddy and nervous as the stranger smiles. He can feel in his veins that this guy is dangerous but he wants to know him more. He feels drawn to him more than he ever has before. 

 

"I need the bathroom" he blurts out as they all move out of the booth so he can leave. Making his way to the bathroom past the strangers booth he sways into the restroom and makes his way to the sink splashing water on his face being thankful he didn't slip and fall as he is finding it hard to walk in a straight line. 

 

"Rough night?" the stranger appears in the bathroom so stealth like making the other jump 

 

"Holy I didn't hear you, your so sneaky" 

 

"No I just walked in like a normal person would. You are just hung over your ears are still sensitive to the music from last night"  Jaehyun walks closer and stops inches away from Taeyong making him swallow hard. 

 

"Are you going to tell me your name now?" 

 

"Maybe"

 

"You're not good at talking are you?" 

 

"I rather listen to the other person" 

 

"Can I know your name please you know mine" 

 

"Its Jaehyun beautiful" the stranger moves a stray hair from Taeyong forehead making him freeze to the spot 

 

"I....... I'm..... Taeyong" 

 

"I know you told me last night" Jaehyun smiles, making Taeyong rather embarrassed. 

 

" I did didn't I" Taeyong lowers his head holding on to the sink hoping the ground will open up and swallow him whole. 

 

" You need the hair of the dog" 

 

"The hair of what?" Taeyong looks up feeling rather sick all of a sudden 

 

"It's a saying people say the next morning after a heavy night of drink. Hair of the dog just means another alcohol drink" 

 

"Oh god I thought you were gonna tell me something more disgusting"   Taeyong holds his stomach hoping not to get sick right now in front of the hot stranger. 

 

"You look so fresh this morning you left when we did" 

 

"I didn't drink as much as you all did"

 

"Oh" Taeyong washes his hands again and dries them not knowing what more to say to the stranger. 

 

"Why do you stare at me? " he whispers looking back at the stranger 

 

"Why not, should I not look at you?" 

 

"Oh.... I.... I don't know" Taeyong says with a nervous laugh

 

"I can stop" 

 

"I..... I.... Just don't usually have people staring at me that's all or meeting me in the bathroom which we seem to do a lot lately" 

 

"Seems to be the only place I can get you alone" Jaehyun turns to face the mirror and fixes himself. 

 

"You're the first in a while... Oh god why am I telling you this" Taeyong looks away embarrassed wanting to run out of the bathroom and not look back. 

 

"Maybe because you are drawn to me" Jaehyun steps even closer, making Taeyong freeze at his sudden movement. 

 

"I think I am" Taeyong speaks as if under some mind control. 

 

"So you usually draw people into you like this" Taeyong finds himself inches from the strangers lips and wants to kiss him but he fights it off as best he can but something bigger is pulling him in closer. 

 

"Club tonight will you be there? "

 

"Ye... Yes we go every night of the weekend" 

 

"Good I may see you there" and with that the stranger steps away and out of the bathroom leaving Taeyong struggling to breathe. 

 

"Holy what was that and why the hell does he have this affect on me"  Taeyong looks at the state of himself in the mirror and huffs before leaving to have his much needed food.

 

Hours later 

 

"Oh man I feel so good I had some food, a good nap and I'm ready to dance" Taeyong joins the others in the sitting room as they prepare to leave for the club. 

 

"Good idea on the food part. I was dying earlier now I feel fine" Ten says pulling on his black leather jacket. 

 

"Anyone want my mixture before we head out?" taeil holds up the drink showing the others 

 

"Na I'd rather die tomorrow it's ok" Ten fixes his hair one last time ready to leave. 

 

"Ok come on before the queue to get into the place gets bad" Mark moans holding open the door for everyone. 

 

"Ok ok hold on to your knickers" Ten says as he leaves the dorm with the rest following as they make their way to the club. 

 

The queue out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter