Chapter 2

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you all night? " Jeno asked his friend as he entered their house.

"Out seeing how much has changed in my town since I was last here" Jaehyun takes his coat of hanging it up just inside the front door

"Yeah I bet its strange for you being away for years to see how crazy people are here. Did you go to that new club I told you about?"

Jaehyun walks into their huge kitchen and takes a carton from the fridge. "Yeah it's a nice place alright, I will be heading back again tonight" he smirks sipping the red liquid before his lips.

"Where is everyone?" Jaehyun looks around as usually the house is more noisy.

"I might come with you tonight see if there is someone nice I can sink my teeth into"

Moving so fast Jaehyun has Jeno pinned against the wall 2 inches off the floor by his throat. "Dont you dare cheat on Jaemin or I will rip your heart out you got that" Jaehyun drops the smaller to the floor with a thud.

"Now I asked you where everyone was?" Jaehyun moves to a chair sitting down as he continues to drink his red liquid.

Rubbing his throat still on the floor Jeno looks towards him "Jaemin and Yuta just said they were heading out they should be back any minute. We are not all like you who can walk in sunlight" Jeno growls getting up to his feet as Jaehyun watches him.

"We are home" Yuta and Jaemin rush in the door closing it behind them.

"I love the weekends here it's like party central and walking blood bags everywhere " Yuta plops down on the sofa putting his feet up on the table.

"I told you to not bring attention to ourselves while living here" Jaehyun says with a growl as the others start to panic.

"We won't I promise, we remembered what you told us about drinking from humans. We only have a little bit I promise there has been no bodies left around" Jaemin gets on his knees in front of Jaehyun as the taller looks towards Jeno knowing he is a little pissed off that his leader once had his partner.

"Mmm you look amazing tonight, I hope Jeno pleases you" Jaehyun whispers into the smallers ear as he watches the rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter