EXTRA: 3

ROOMMATES (completed)

4 YEARS LATER

It was Saturday evening, and that meant one thing, late night movie binge. So as per usual, Wang Ji and Wuxian were in their bed, Wang Ji's back against the wall, and Wuxian sitting between his legs, wearing Wang Ji's white shirt and his own shorts. Wuxian loved wearing his boyfriend's clothes. There wasn't much difference in their sizes, but Wang Ji was slightly taller and his shoulders were much broader. The main reason why Wuxian stole his clothes, was that Wuxian liked the scent of Wang Ji all over him. And Wang Ji found this extremely adorable. On the other hand, Wang Ji was wearing a gray pajama and a loose black tee. The couple had a blanket covering them till Wuxian's chest, extending to both sides of Wang Ji. Wuxian's back was relaxed against Wang Ji's chest, his head resting on Wang Ji's shoulder, and both of Wang Ji's hands resting peacefully on his boyfriend's stomach. 

They had already had dinner, their rabbits were asleep, and Wang Ji was sleepy, but since Wuxian loved watching movies late at night, so Wang Ji was accompanying the older. A big bucket full of butter-chilly pop corn was resting on the bed, close to Wuxian's hand. Wuxian had a glass of wine in his other hand, which he was slowly enjoying while watching the murder mystery. Yes, alcohol was prohibited in the house of Lan Wang Ji, but that was until Wang Ji was head over heels for a certain mangaka. 

Since his Wei Ying was really fond of alcohols, so Wang Ji would often himself bring along fine quality alcohols from different parts of the world that he'd visit for figure-skating competitions. This particular one was gifted to Wang Ji by a female fan as a token of admiration, which he accepted solely for the sake of his Wei Ying. Wang Ji would only ever stop Wei Wuxian from drinking when he felt that the older was over-dozing. Otherwise, he was fine with it. 

In the last 3 years, Wang Ji had a lot of success in his career. He had been traveling all over the world. He became a national level representative. He was even selected for the highest international level figure-skating tournament. The 25 year old boy, Lan Wang Ji, was very  intensely training nowadays because only two months were left. Wang Ji also had a fan-base. Wherever he'd go, he would easily become popular amongst the female folk. He always received a lot of gifts but never really accepted anything. It was one time when a girl gifted him a fine quality wine, did Wang Ji accept it and even bowed in gratitude. Since then his fans made a resolve to gift him only good quality alcohols. Only if they knew that he never even drank a drop of it, but it was rather his boyfriend who gladly emptied the bottles. Because of this, the couple hardly ever bought alcohol anymore.

"Lan Zhan, I think this girl playing the victim is actually the culprit-" Wei Wuxian's phone rang, cutting his sentence. Wang Ji reached for it and handed it to Wuxian, and Wuxian rolled his eyes seeing that his editor was calling so late in night. He simply let it ring and rather turned towards Lan Zhan and pecked the younger's lips. Wang Ji, immediately awoken, bent further towards Wuxian, leaning into the boy's neck, and pulled him into a kiss, but this time Wang Ji's phone started ringing. Wang Ji's long hair were plaited messily by Wuxian, and so the plait easily opened when Wang Ji leaned forward to kiss Wuxian deeply. Not to mention that the boys had been in bed for so long, it was natural was Wang Ji's plait to loosen up. 

Whenever Wuxian would look at Wang Ji's long hair, he would be reminded of the small conversation they had years ago, when they recently got together.

"Would you like to have something for dessert?" Wang Ji asked Wuxian who was still busy drawing his characters. Wuxian completed the dialogue, and Wang Ji waited patiently. Then Wuxian looked up, his eyes tiredly peeking out of the big frame of his glasses and he stretched his arms towards Wang Ji, his actions begging to be hugged by the younger.

Wang Ji bent forward, removing Wuxian's glasses, and wrapping his arms around him as he lifted the boy up, and sat him on the table so they were facing each other now. Wuxian snuggled into Wang Ji's neck, wordlessly telling Wang Ji that he was exhausted.

Wang Ji placed one hand on Wuxian's back, and with his other hand, he softly opened the elder's hair which were put up in a messy bun. Wuxian's thick black hair spilled open all over his shoulders, falling all the way down to his chest. Wang Ji took a lock of Wuxian's hair between his first two fingers and observed it, slowly stretching it as he moved his fingers, reaching closer to the tip of the strand. He was thinking back to the time when he first met Wuxian 10 months ago, his hair were only long enough to reach his shoulders, and now they were resting against his chest.

"You like long hair?" Wang Ji spoke softly, and Wuxian hummed into the younger's neck. Wang Ji lowered his eyes, looking at Wuxian's beautiful hair, and he asked again, "Do you want something for dessert?" 

And since that full-moon night, Wang Ji had been religiously growing his hair. Never cutting them at all. He followed his hair routine with such sincerity that one could almost call it a holy ritual. He switched to organic products, for both himself and Wuxian, and every once in a while he made hair masks at home to nourish his and his boyfriend's gorgeous black locks. He never said anything, but Wuxian understood. Wuxian knew Wang Ji grew his hair for him. He knew Wang Ji was so careful about taking care of his hair because Wuxian liked to play with them. Wuxian loved those beautiful long, dark black strands. He loved how they spilled all over him whenever Wang Ji was holding him close. He loved how every time they got intimate, Wang Ji's waist-length hair would fall loose and Wang Ji, in the heat of the moment, would tie them up in a messy bun, few strands escaping from here and there. He loved how beautiful Wang Ji looked with open hair. Every night before dinner, while Wang Ji would feed the rabbits, Wuxian would comb Wang Ji's hair with utmost dedication and put them in a loose plait, which would always open up if they got intimate at night. It was like their own way of telling each other that they were so hopelessly in love with the other.

As they continued kissing, Wang Ji's phone started ringing again. Wang Ji was about to decline, but while kissing Wuxian, he saw from the corner of his eye that it was Wuxian's editor, and so Wang Ji pulled back, much to Wuxian's disappointment, and he handed the phone to Wuxian. "What does he want?!" Wuxian groaned as he picked the phone, "Hello" he said almost angrily, as he rested his back against Wang Ji's chest. "Its about your next episode, the characters -------- the color sceme-----" the editor was saying something but Wuxian was in no mood to spoil his Saturday night while talking to his editor, so Wuxian just turned his head back, lips pouty, looking at his Lan Zhan, begging to be kissed.

And Wang Ji obviously complied. He pecked Wuxian's lips, then again, then again, and then it started heating up. Wang Ji's shirt wasn't much big on Wuxian, but Wang Ji's shoulders were significantly wider. So when Wang Ji slightly pulled at the cloth around Wuxian's shoulders, the shirt simply slipped to one side, revealing the gorgeous skin, tinted with fading marks of hickeys. Wang Ji bent forward and started engraving fresh markings on his lovers body. And Wuxian shamelessly moaned, letting the phone fall to the other side, without giving a damn about the phone call or the fact that the editor was still on the line.

On hearing the y moan, the editor's face grew red on the other side of the line. An image of Wuxian was enough to arouse even the greatest of Gods. And so it wasn't the editor's fault that he went blank in that moment, and blood rushed south in his body. Soon enough another moan came, louder this time, and then Wuxian was panting, falling short of breath, louder and louder, and the length of interval between his moans was exponentially reducing. 

It was when the editor's wife opened the door suddenly that the phone slipped out of the man's hands out of shock and fell to the floor, and the call got disconnected. A sudden wave of disappointment covered the editor's heart when he realised that he could not, or more like he should not be hearing those sounds any longer. The man was and there's no doubt about that. Poor editor realised in his middle age that he wasn't as straight as he thought he was. The man looked like a ghost, eyes wide and face pale, and his wife just no idea what just happened to her husband.

On the other side, Wang Ji had already taken the glass of wine from Wuxian's hand and placed it on the bed-side table. And same with the popcorn bucket. Wang Ji was quick to take off his own clothes and Wuxian's shorts, letting only the white shirt stay on his lover's gorgeous frame. His arms were engulfing Wuxian's frame from behind as he rubbed Wuxian's shaft with one hand and his with the other. Wuxian was a mess at this point. His neck was being tormented with kisses and bites, and his shaft was being brutally rubbed. Wuxian ed in Wang Ji's hand and the older was now slowly calming down. Wang Ji took the and started rubbing it on Wuxian's rim, slowly pushing one finger in. It slipped in after some gentle pressure, absorbing Wang Ji's finger shyly.

This position was being a hindrance, so Wang Ji quickly got up, and crawled in front of Wuxian. Wuxian was smiling at  Wang Ji slyly. Wang Ji was well aware of this playful smile that appeared every time Wuxian was thinking something nasty. Wuxian voluntarily lied down in front of Wang Ji, and spread his legs wide open, putting himself on display, allowing Wang Ji to do as he pleased. 

Wuxian, "At your service, my lord." 

If there was an instrument to measure Wang Ji's arousal, it would've shattered to pieces at the present scene. Every time Wuxian did something like this, like confidently bending over a table or spreading his legs or willingly falling on his knees to give Wang Ji a , it would literally snap Wang Ji's self-control. The amount of confidence Wuxian had while doing such vulgar things was beyond attractive to Wang Ji. The way Wuxian would invite Wang Ji in such lewd activities, it was beyond alluring.

Wang Ji deepened his breath, trying to control himself, but then Wuxian whispered, "Tie me up Lan Zhan." And that was literally it. Wuxian did not have to repeat himself. In a split second, the ribbon lying on the bed-side table was entangled around Wuxian's wrists which were subtended tightly against the headboard. Wang Ji was sitting between his legs, his lube-soaked thumb easily moving in and out of Wuxian's sweet pink hole. He stretched the boy further, pushing two fingers in. Wuxian gasped, then moaned, then relaxed.

And Wang Ji ed in, at a pace which wasn't exactly slow. Wuxian drew in a sharp breath, it was a strong stingy sensation, even after all these years. It was never painless but Wang Ji was always very careful, trying to minimize the hurt as much as possible. They often switched too, but Wuxian was also extremely fond of a dominant Wang Ji, so he often asked Wang Ji to top. Slowly, Wang Ji start moving at a slow pace, and Wuxian's insides started to relax. He bent forward to kiss Wuxian, easing the older, who crossed his legs on Wang Ji's back, to ease further into the position, and the younger increased the pace when he felt Wuxian was well comforted, and his backside was nicely prepped up. As the s became faster and deeper, Wuxian's moans echoed in the entire house. His muscles clenching around Wang Ji as the pace kept becoming faster and faster. But knowing Wang Ji's stamina (considering he was a sports-person) Wuxian knew he was no where near his . Every time it was like this. Wang Ji would take his sweet time, devouring every little fragment of Wuxian, slowly. And Wuxian loved every bit of it.

Wuxian's lower body was sunk in the soft bed because of the pressure of the two boys, joined in that area. As Wang Ji hit him deeper inside, hitting his sweet spot, Wuxian was over the moon. The stingy pain was submerged under the over-whelming pleasure. His back arched, hands tied above his head, moans escaping his swollen lips, his (Wang Ji's) white shirt completely open, only covering his arms, and Wang Ji ramming inside him at a maddening pace, hitting him over and over again in the deepest, most delicate parts of him. 

Wang Ji's lips were busy kissing every little detail on Wuxian's chest, while Wuxian's stretched hands were starting to become cold, and slowly going limp. But Wuxian hadn't an ounce of care in the damn world. His body was red and pink and purple in all different areas, his long hair spilling over the pillow beautifully. Tears were starting to rush out of his eyes, because of the ecstatic overflow of pleasure he was experiencing. He could feel Wang Ji's member inside him, hard as a rod, starting to twitch against his tender muscles. The sensation could draw anyone over-board. And Wuxian's hips were starting to quiver, his thighs shaking from the constant intrusion.

And after who knows how long, Wang Ji came, filling the insides of Wuxian and the older also came again, right after.  As Wang Ji slowed the pace and slowly withdrew , milky white liquid spilled over Wuxian's backside, spilling all over the inside of his thighs and seeping into the bed sheet. The sight was worth capturing. Everyday, Wuxian looked more charming than yesterday. And his present state was beyond what words could express. Wuxian's eyes closed, chest heaving, his frame lying helplessly on the bed, hands still tied over his head, and milky white liquid seeping out of his abused backside. Wang Ji bit his lip hard, he quickly pulled the drawer open, which was next to the bed, took out his camera and clicked just one picture of Wuxian, like every time, and threw it back into the drawer.

Wang Ji quickly opened Wuxian's tied hands, which had gone limp after this torturous treatment for quite a long time. His arms were cold as ice, as they fell down helplessly. The ribbon was so tight around his wrists that red marks were engraved inside his soft skin. When Wang Ji saw this, he held Wuxian's hands carefully in his won and started rubbing them gently, allowing the blood flow to become normal. Wuxian slowly opened his eyes, which felt heavy from exhaustion, and saw a small trickle of blood on Wang Ji's lower lip. He smiled to himself and closed his eyes again.

Wang Ji being the responsible boyfriend he was, cleaned Wuxian's body from all sorts of liquids and dressed up Wuxian and himself, then picked up the boy, allowing him to rest on the couch while he cleaned the bed and changed the sheets. Then he brought back an already-asleep Wuxian to the bed and slept next to him, hugging the older from behind, and Wuxian unconsciously turned, snuggling further into Wang Ji's chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Wuxian went to his editor, who was clearly avoiding the boy. Wuxian knew the reason behind this. His editor's cheeks were also slightly rosy. When Wuxian was checking the call history in the morning, he knew that his editor brother was on the line for a little longer than he should have been. The call lasted about 10 minutes, and Wuxian could imagine the kind of things he would have heard. But being the cunning fox he was, he simply pretended to be innocent in front of the older man.

"Editor Gege, please tell me all corrections! Last night I couldn't hear you properly." Hearing this statement, the editor's blush spread further to his ears. He turned to Wuxian, but not looking him in the eye, he started pointing out all the changes they were making to the cover and colour scheme of Wuxian's new upcoming bl-manga. Wuxian noted down all the changes in his notepad, the environment had become normal and the initial awkwardness was gone. His editor brother had relaxed as he told Wuxian, "I think this particular manga has a lot of potential, you should work harder on this one. This can be your big break." 

Wuxian nodded respectfully and added, "I will! Thank you for your support!" He bowed and his editor smiled, he liked Wuxian a lot. He knew the boy had a lot of potential. Before leaving, Wuxian turned and said, "I hope Gege wouldn't call me so late at night again, my boyfriend doesn't quite ..... like it. He's quite possessive, you know. He tends to ..... - punish me later." Wuxian said with a gorgeous smile, and left. The editor's face colour become as red as the blood inside his cheeks. He was beyond embarrassed. 

Even though he had met Wang Ji personally many times, because the younger often came to pick up his boyfriend, but Wang Ji seemed so mannered and cultured, it was hard to digest what Wuxian had just said. But the little red marks peeking out of Wuxian's collar seemed to be the proof of Wuxian's vulgar little complain. Promising himself to never call Wuxian after 10 pm, ever again, the editor left his office to take a walk, to remove the lewd images of Wang Ji and Wuxian continuously corrupting his head.

 

(This chapter marks the end of Volume 1, continuing from here, I will soon start writing Volume 2. Thank you everyone who supported this book in any way!)