EXTRA: 2

ROOMMATES (completed)

It was the day of the wedding of Zi Shu and Lao Wen. Wuxian was getting ready in the room, and Wang Ji in the bathroom. They were both wearing kimonos for the traditional wedding ceremony. The wedding was taking place in a monastery. And Wuxian was more than excited to see Zi Shu in that beautiful kimono that the elder had showed him a week ago.

He wanted to be with Zi Shu today, but Zi Shu's father was there with him so he didn't need much help from others. Unlike Lao Wen whose parents abandoned him for being gay at a mere age of 20, Zi Shu's dad was quite an accepting man. His love for his son was beyond the rules of the society. Zi Shu's mother died at a young age so his father was all he had. They had a special bond. They both understood very well what it felt like to lose a loved one. So when Zi SHu told his father about Lao Wen, his father didn't exactly understand what his son meant by 'I am with a man, dad.' But he was willing to put in the effort to understand.

After meeting Lao Wen, he understood everything quite well. He knew his son loved this person, and his son's happiness was everything he wanted. He said one thing to Zi Shu, "A family doesn't necessarily have to be a man and a woman." And Zi Shu knew his father accepted him. And it meant the world to him. So basically in the entire squad of dads, Zi Shu hit the lottery and won the coolest one. And Wuxian couldn't be happier for his best friend. And today was the day of the wedding and Wang Ji had bought gorgeous kimonos for both of them.

Wuxian's kimono was in multiple layers of white and red, with gorgeous floral embroidery all over it's borders. And Wang Ji's was much simpler in the shades of white and sky blue. It had a more elegant appeal to it. Wuxian left his hair open, to give himself a very beautiful feminine look. His even wore some make up around his eyes, making those lotus shaped eyes pop out even more. He liked the feminine appeal of his body. He liked make up and the smell of eye-shadow. He liked looking pretty. And people would often misunderstand his looks for a woman and approach him in flirtatious manners. And he liked replying in his masculine voice, making their hearts crash and their demeanor embarrassed beyond measure. He liked reducing people to a humiliated sorry state. He liked to see those flushed faces. He liked challenging people's beliefs and their notions of right and wrong.

This was Wuxian to the core. When he looked at himself in the mirror, he smiled at the thought of the kind of vivid experiences that he will be inviting towards himself all day today. Wuxian was very well aware that a lot of Zi Shu and Lao Wen's friends and colleagues will be there at the wedding. And Wuxian was in a playful mood. He wanted to play around a little today. As he was looking at his own tempting reflection in the mirror, he saw Wang Ji come out of the bathroom. And Wuxian sure lost his breath for a split second.

Wang Ji's hair were short and black, resting not-so-neatly on his forehead. His shoulders looked extraordinarily broad in the kimono. The color was going really well with his pale skin tone. His face was stoic as usual. But every time he walked, his moves looked so elegant and so charming. The kimono surely seemed magical when clubbed with Wang Ji's mannerisms. And Wuxian almost forgot to blink. He was at a loss of words. Wang Ji looked at Wuxian and a slight disturbance in his eyes told Wuxian that Wang Ji was equally (if not more) mesmerized by Wuxian's appearance. The boys just looked at each other in awe before Wang Ji broke the silence and spoke, "The cab has arrived." 

And Wang Ji started walking towards the gate. Wuxian nodded, and quickly turned around, opened the drawer of their bedside, took something out and stuffed inside the sleeve of his kimono and rushed behind Wang Ji to catch up. Wang Ji was right. The cab had arrived. Wuxian locked the house behind him and sat with Wang Ji in the back seat, and the driver drove them off. 

The monastery was quite huge. It had a basement and 3 stories built above it. As Wang Ji read on the card, Zi Shu and Lao Wen had booked the ground floor for the main ceremonies. They both walked into the ground floor hall, which was beautifully decorated with red and white curtains flying all over the place and the floor was covered with gorgeous red carpets. The place had a very festive vibe to it. Wuxian mumbled, "The decorations are so loud, it must have been that Wen guy's choice. Ah-Xu ah would never choose such aggressive colors." And Wang Ji was again reminded of the fact that he was present at the wedding of his lover's ex-love. "Hmm." Wang Ji said in his usual stiff tone.

The guests hadn't arrived yet. The place was quite empty. Towards the far end of the hall, there was a deity of Buddha where all ceremonies would be done. As Wuxian walked towards the gates on the end of the hall, he opened one gate and saw Wen Khe Xing standing close to the mirror and he was surrounded by young girls and boys. Wuxian had no clue who these people were, and frankly, he didn't care. So when his eyes met with Lao Wen through the reflection in the mirror, Wuxian shut the door quickly to avoid any greetings.

It's not that he didn't like Lao Wen, but he just wasn't very comfortable around the other which was fair enough given their minimal interaction they've had. And then Wuxian opened the neighboring door and found Zi Shu who was being helped in dressing up by his father and a young boy. Wuxian smiled a toothy grin and walked in to hug his bestie. And Wang Ji followed behind. Wuxian greeted uncle and turned excited towards Zi Shu who's middle robe was wide open when the two hugged tightly. As they withdrew Zi Shu noticed Wang Ji standing awkwardly next to Wuxian and looking at Zi Shu.

Zi Shu started knotting his kimono as he looked at Wang Ji and said, "This must be Lan Wang Ji." And he bowed, and Wang Ji who was very surprised, bowed back. "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." After the interchange of greetings and complements, Zi Shu told Wuxian about the containers of alcohol which were forgotten downstairs and needed to be brought to the main hall. And Wuxian nodded, held Wang Ji's wrist in one hand and ran out of the room to get the containers.

As they both walked across the main hall Wuxian said, "Even though the décor is quite bold, but it's pretty. Don't you think Lan Zhan?" And Wang Ji hummed with a nod. They walked downstairs to the basement, and the place was very lonely. There was a room towards the end of the hall that said, "STORE" on it, and Wuxian simply dragged Wang Ji behind him. As they entered, there was a mirror directly opposite to them and they were both greeted by an image of themselves holding hands. Wuxian looked at Wang Ji's reflection and said, "You look really handsome today." And Wang Ji spoke softly, "thanks." 

The cartons of drinks were kept on a table in front of the mirror. Wuxian walked closer to the table, lifted one carton and kept it on the floor. Wang Ji who was holding the second carton, looked at him with confusion. Wuxian turned towards Wang Ji and took away the carton from the younger's hands and kept it on the floor too. "Why are you-" but before Wang Ji could complete his question, Wuxian kissed Wang Ji and his hands encircled Wang Ji's waist that had been tempting Wuxian since morning. Wang Ji circled his own hands around Wuxian and kissed back.

As the kiss grew more intense, Wuxian's hands went to squeeze Wang Ji's . As they separated for a minute to catch their breaths, Wuxian went closer to Wang Ji's ear and at his ear lobe fondly and whispered, "I wanna do you Lan Zhan." Wang Ji's eyes slightly widened in surprise. Wuxian had never wanted to top before this. And Wang Ji who practically worshipped Wuxian like the God of his universe, obviously had no intention of turning down the older. He nodded with a stern, "okay." 

And that much was enough consent for Wuxian. He quickly started opening the knots of Wang Ji's kimono, removing his clothes layer by layer. And soon Wang Ji was standing in front of Wuxian, completely . Wuxian turned him around and  bent Wang Ji onto the empty table. As Wang Ji let Wuxian have his way, it clicked in Wang Ji's head why Wuxian emptied the table in the first place. 

Wuxian drew out a small packet of lube from his sleeve and opened it, spreading it on his fingers. He slowly rubbed one finger over the rim of Wang Ji's backside and started pushing one finger in. Wang Ji now understood what Wuxian was taking out of the drawer this morning while he was checking on the cab. This simply meant that Wuxian had wanted to do this since he saw Wang Ji in the kimono this morning. A deep red blush smeared all over Wang Ji's face, spreading all the to his ears.

Wang Ji could feel one of Wuxian's finger pressed inside him deeply. Wuxian was moving it in and out to relax the narrow channel. He slowly withdrew out completely and inserted his thumb to gradually loosen Wang Ji. It felt uneasy but Wang Ji wanted to do this. He wanted to know what Wuxian experienced every time they had . When Wuxian felt that his thumb was easily moving in and out, he tried inserting two fingers this time. Wang Ji felt his muscles tense slightly but the boy stayed silent, letting the older be at ease.

Wang Ji was slow to open up, but Wuxian was a patient lover. He bent forwards kissing Wang Ji's temple. As Wuxian's chest got pressed against Wang Ji's back, Wang Ji realized that Wuxian hadn't taken off his clothes yet. Wang Ji suddenly felt too exposed in the position as Wuxian nibbled on his ear. As Wang Ji looked at his hands resting helplessly over his head on the table, he was suddenly made aware about his shameful position. He shut his eyes tightly and his muscles tightened around Wuxian's fingers that were dug knuckle-deep inside of Wang Ji by now.

Wuxian smiled at the sight of an embarrassed Wang Ji pressed under him and he said, "I love how vulnerable you look right now." And if Wang Ji had any composure left inside him, it was all shattered by Wuxian's words in that second. Wuxian quickly drew out his fingers of Wang Ji's stretched hole and quickly opened his own kimono. He didn't completely remove any layer, but simply opened them all to be able to pull out his shaft. He took the remaining lube and lathered his manhood with it. He entered Wang Ji in one go, filling the boy to the brim.

This feeling Wang Ji had never experienced in a lifetime. never felt like this. It was very different from usual. It was way more embarrassing and felt too exposing. He was stark and Wuxian wasn't. Also, being held by his hips, bent over a dirty wooden table, it was sure too exposing. Specially when Wang Ji opened his eyes and lifted his face, he was greeted by their reflection in the mirror, and Wuxian was staring right back at him. Wang Ji completely forgot about the mirror. It was all just too embarrassing for Wang Ji. The way Wuxian smiled knowingly at the reflection of Wang Ji, as if he knew exactly what Wang Ji was going through. And he was thoroughly enjoying it. 

He started moving slowly, and Wang Ji felt his insides being touched by a foreign object. It felt like something was intruding. Like his body was softly pulled open and an intruder was trying to settle in, like he was being stabbed but gently and fondly. And then suddenly Wuxian hit a particular spot and Wang Ji experienced a burst of pleasure. A moan escaped Wang Ji's lips unconsciously, and the boy further reddened. He looked at their reflection and saw Wuxian smirking as he looked back at Wang Ji intensely. 

Wuxian's speed increased rapidly and his hands escalated to Wang Ji's shaft, rubbing him vigorously. And Wang Ji looked away, trying to prevent himself from . His eyes fell upon the old deities of Buddha that were kept on the corner of the room. And Wang Ji was reminded that they were doing this in a monastery. Wang Ji couldn't be more flustered than than this, but that was until Wuxian whispered in his ear, "Let me hear you scream Lan Zhan." And Wang Ji couldn't hold back his soft groans/moans anymore. He was being violated from behind by Wuxian and also being jerked off at the same time. Wang Ji moaned a little loudly as he came in Wuxian's hands.

"Oh Lan Zhan, you scream so pretty for me." Wuxian teased an already tormented Wang Ji, who was trying to catch his breath. In the middle of all this Wang Ji realized how much trust it took for one to allow the other to do something like this to them. Something so explicit, and it was relaxing to know that Wuxian trusted him this way. And with a loud moan Wuxian came inside of Wang Ji and slowly pulled back.

Wang Ji then realized how miserably numb his legs had become. Wang Ji sat down on the floor itself. He realized another thing that letting someone top you gives them a very elaborate access to your body. But since it was his Wei Ying, Wang Ji didn't mind bottoming even if he had to do it for the rest of his life. He trusted his Wei Ying like that. He didn't mind being vulnerable at the hands of this one person in the whole wide world.

Wuxian sat down next to a Wang Ji and slowly started helping Wang Ji dress up. As Wang Ji got up, Wuxian immediately stood up too, to support Wang Ji who was suddenly hyper-aware of the ache in his backside. It was a deeply piercing pain. Wuxian lifted up the younger and placed him on the table, to sit comfortably. Wang Ji started knotting his inner robe, Wuxian smiled and said, "You know when you got jealous back there when I said that Ah-Xu ah would never select such bold colors," Wang Ji felt embarrassment revisiting him. He didn't know that Wuxian had noticed the invisibly small change in his voice. Wang Ji looked down at his lap. Wuxian lifted up Wang Ji's chin slowly, so their eyes met and continued, "You look very tempting when you're jealous." And Wang Ji looked away avoiding Wuxian's eyes again. 

Wuxian smiled in victory and said, "I need you to know that I only love you." Wang Ji looked back at Wuxian, feeling hot from the emotional roller coaster that Wuxian had put him through, he smiled and said, "I love you Wei Ying." And Wuxian starting knotting Wang Ji's second layer of kimono. Wang Ji too started knotting Wuxian's layers, one after the other. Wuxian slowly kissed Wang Ji's cheek but the sudden opening of the door got the attention of both of them.

It was Lao Wen. Smiling slyly as he understood from Wang Ji's messed up state, what must have happened here. "In a monastery guys?" He asked along with a chuckle. Wuxian stepped forward towards him and replied, "Hot, isn't it?" Lao Wen laughed loudly this time and said, "Definitely." However, Wang Ji found this conversation too lewd for his ears and so he wore his outer robe swiftly and walked out of the room with Wuxian's hand in one of his own and with his other hand he was holding both cartons of drinks. Wuxian laughed and realized that it wouldn't be difficult at all to get along with Lao Wen. They were both alike in certain ways.

Zi Shu certainly had a type.