EXTRA: 1

ROOMMATES (completed)

It had been only 5 days since Wuxian and Wang Ji were officially together. But Wang Ji had already shifted all of Wuxian's clothes into his wardrobe, Wuxian's soaps and shampoos into his own bathroom and most importantly, Wuxian himself into his own room. They were basically sharing the same room now. Wuxian liked sleeping with Wang Ji beside him. He loved waking up to the feeling of Wang Ji's hands curled around his body. Wuxian would wake up feeling content to the bottom of his heart.

Wuxian liked seeing their shampoo bottles standing next to each other, their clothes hanging side by side, their toothbrushes resting against one another, and most importantly, he loved Wang Ji's calm presence around himself. And Wang Ji simply loved pampering his Wuxian. He did the bedsheets, he cleaned the rooms, he arranged the clothes, he did the laundry, he even did the cooking and he balanced all this with college and academy. And most religiously of all, he did Wuxian.

And Wuxian was like Wang Ji's tail. Wherever Wang Ji would go, Wuxian would follow. He'd chop vegetables in the kitchen while Wang Ji cooked, he helped Wang Ji is drying clothes after laundry, he distracted Wang Ji by visiting him at his academy. They melted into each other's lifestyles with such an ease, as if they were carved to be each other's. And Wuxian cherished every moment of it.

The former room of Wei Wuxian was now transformed into a study. Because in their shared room, the kids (Gusu and Jingshi) would keep hopping around, it was quite distracting for Wuxian. So it was nicer to have a calm and quiet study area for doing the illustration work. There were two huge book-shelves which Wang Ji had bought from a sale because he insisted that Wuxian would need them in the future. There was a study table which was shifted from Wang Ji's room into this one. And there was a mattress on the floor, next to the table for resting. 

And while Wuxian was peacefully doing illustrations and proof-reading, his eyes fell upon something white stuck between the wall and the table. He pulled it out with his nail and found it to be a button. And that's when events from yesterday starting flooding into his head.

FLASHBACK

Wuxian was working on the same table. It was 9:30 PM, he and Wang Ji had already had dinner an hour ago and he was busy completing his draft for the next episode of his upcoming bl-manga. He was distracted by a knock on the open door, "Come in Lan Zhan, you don't have to ask." Wuxian said casually and Wang Ji walked in with his usual serious face.

"Would you like to have something for dessert?" Wang Ji asked Wuxian who was still busy drawing his characters. Wuxian completed the dialogue, and Wang Ji waited patiently. Then Wuxian looked up, his eyes tiredly peeking out of the big frame of his glasses and he stretched his arms towards Wang Ji, his actions begging to be hugged by the younger. Wang Ji bent forward, removing Wuxian's glasses, and wrapping his arms around Wuxian as he lifted the boy up, and sat him on the table so they were face to face now.  Wuxian snuggled into Wang Ji's neck, wordlessly telling Wang Ji that he was exhausted. 

Wang Ji placed one hand on Wuxian's back, and with his other hand, he softly opened the elder's hair which were put up in a messy bun. Wuxian's thin black hair spilled open all over his shoulders, falling all the way down to his chest. Wang Ji took a flick of Wuxian's hair between his first two fingers and observed it, slowly stretching it as he moved his fingers, reaching closer to the tip of the hair. He was thinking back to the time when he first met Wuxian 10 months ago, his hair were only so long to reach his shoulders, and now they were resting against his chest. 

"You like long hair?" Wang Ji spoke softly, and Wuxian hummed into the younger's neck. Wang Ji lowered his eyes, looking at Wuxian's beautiful hair, and he asked again, "Do you want something for dessert?" And Wuxian detached himself from Wang Ji's neck, playfully looking at the younger and he pecked Wang Ji and said, "You." Wang Ji's eyes glazed with desire. Wuxian only said it like a joke, but Wang Ji's expression was no joke.

Wuxian noticed the kind of impact his simple innocent joke had on his boyfriend. Now Wuxian had gained a lot of interest in this, and he wanted to play along. He flashed his infamous seductive smile and he got closer to Wang Ji's ear and whispered, "What would you do? Bend me over this table and do me till I can't take it anymore?" Wang Ji's ears turned pink in embarrassment and before Wuxian could laugh it off, all his stuff was knocked off the table, falling onto the mattress on the side, in just one swift movement of Wang Ji's hand.

Wuxian's eyes widened. He didn't imagine that Wang Ji would actually want to bend him over the table. But now, the bird was caught in it's trap. There's no stopping Wang Ji anymore. And within the next couple seconds, Wuxian was trapped between the wall and an impatient Wang Ji, kissing him aggressively. Not like Wuxian didn't want it, and specially an impulsive Wang Ji was even hotter than a calm-composed Wang Ji. But Wuxian still had 3 pages of illustration to complete.

But all his worries melted away in the kiss. Procrastinating all remaining work to tomorrow, he encircled his own arms around Wang Ji and kissed him back passionately. The kiss was far from clean. All sorts of and and was sloppily involved. There was enough saliva exchange that when they parted, a thin sliver was connecting their glossy lips. Wang Ji took off Wuxian's shirt in one swift go without opening all the buttons, then his pants along with his under pants. In the middle of all this, a button broke off and both heard the sound of it popping but none cared.

Within the next few minutes, Wuxian was actually bent over the table, both his wrists were forced over his head, caught in a tight grip of Wang Ji's hand. Wang Ji was busy peppering kisses all over Wuxian's back as his one finger tried intruding Wuxian's shy opening. Wuxian was under him and Wang Ji was happy to locate a tiny bottle of body-oil next to the table. Well, Wuxian was quite bold in his words but also thoughtful of the consequences. So in the 'House of Lan Wang Ji,' it was easy to find tiny bottles of body-oil in almost every room of the house.

Wang Ji started spilling the oil, starting from Wuxian's pretty buttocks to the place between his -cheeks. Wuxian could feel cold drops of oil rushing down between his hips and then reaching his crack and slowly cascading further. The sensation could literally drive anyone insane. Wuxian's breathing hitched and Wang Ji noticed it. Because of the AC, the oil had become cold and Wuxian's reaction to it was very pleasant to watch.

Wang Ji spilled some more oil on Wuxian's lower back and slowly tracing upwards to his waist and spine and his shoulder bones and his shoulders. Now Wuxian's entire body was glistening with lines of oil dripping from one end to the other. And then Wang Ji noticed Wuxian's thighs. Drops of oil were making their way down, staining Wuxian's thighs and slowly racing to his knees. Wang Ji's heart beat fastened seeing this. Even the bite-markings on Wuxian's body were glistening. Wang Ji pushed one finger in, and Wuxian's hole shyly accepted the familiar touch. The oil had lubricated Wuxian enough and Wang Ji was craving to enter him, but somehow keeping his calm, he pushed another finger in to stretch Wuxian open.

Wuxian on the other hand, was in an absolute state of bliss. Slowly being pulled open while ice-cold drops of oil lazily dragged themselves on Wuxian's body. The sensation was heavenly. And then he felt the fingers being withdrawn, and something bigger yet familiar entering him slowly. It was uncomfortable at first, but Wuxian soon stretched enough to accommodate. And then craving friction, Wuxian slowly start moving his hips. Taking this as his call, Wan Ji started moving, slowly increasing his pace as his one free hand reached for Wuxian's to molest the elder's body a little more. His pace increased further as he slowly entered his beast mode.

Wuxian was wrong when he thought that it couldn't get any better. His entire being was getting ravaged by Wang Ji. The younger's member ramming inside his delicate opening. His prostate being abused repeatedly, Wang Ji's free hand slowly slipped all the way down from Wuxian's s to his shaft, rubbing him while penetrating him from behind. The sensation was too violent for Wuxian to contain. He tried to free his hands, but Wang Ji's grip only got tighter. He was subtended so cleverly by Wang Ji that he couldn't move at all on his own accord. All he could do was moan as loudly as possible, but that only made Wang Ji even hungrier for Wuxian. 

 As Wuxian thought about the submissive position he had been trapped in, he couldn't help but notice Wang Ji's dominance and possessiveness. He was being held down on a table, hands tied above his head, while being penetrated so violently that tears were starting to form in his eyes, his legs shaking and ready to give in any moment. And the way Wang Ji's hand was pushing him closer to his release, it really was a very vulgar position, even for Wuxian. Yet Wang Ji hadn't a care in the world. His tongue was busy doing it's business in Wuxian's neck. He couldn't get enough of Wuxian. As the older spilled in his hand with a loud groan, Wang Ji increased the speed just slightly as he came inside the elder's delicate opening. He noticed Wuxian's body becoming very sensitive to touch so he slowly withdrew from the elder's stretched backside.

Wuxian was ready to collapse but Wang Ji picked up the boy in his arms, and took him to bed.

FLASHBACK OVER

As Wuxian looked at the button in his hand, the memories flashed in front of his eyes. He felt a chill run down his spine. Dominant, impatient Wang Ji was y, but also very scary. However Wuxian couldn't complain, considering his own extraordinarily vulgar self. He had undoubtedly found his right match.

He just smiled, and looked towards the clock. It said 6 PM, Wang Ji would be at the academy right now. Wuxian got up, straightened his clothes and slid his phone into his back-pocket. He put his gorgeous long hair in a untidy plait, leaving little hair loose at the bottom and left the house to visit Wang Ji at the academy and walk back home together with the younger's hand in his own.