Five

Falling For The Bad Boy

ELINA

“Where is Taehyung?” Jungkook asked once I came downstairs.

At the mention of his name, my face heated up and I all I did was to stay quiet until Taehyung himself walked down the stairs.

“What are you wearing, dude?” Jungkook laughed.

I snapped my eyes in his direction and found him in one of my hoodie.

My oversized hoodie fitted him perfectly. Although it was little girly yet he looked cute in it.

Cute? Seriously Elina?

I scoffed.

“Why the hell did you wear my clothes?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulder and then helped himself on the couch. “You want me to roam around your house, do you?”

I greeted my teeth in frustration and went towards window hoping that rain must've stopped till now but damn my luck. Seems like it'll rain whole night.

Gosh! I couldn't tolerate Taehyung for so long.

But look at the positive point, Elina. Jungkook will be here too.

Grinning, I shifted my attention to Daisy. She was busy playing with her dolls.

“So, are your parents out of the town?” Jungkook asked, trying to build up a conversation.

I stiffened at the mention of parents. “Y-Yes.” I lied.

“We're sorry for troubling you.” He smiled, scratching the back of his head.

“It's okay.” I replied, politely.

“I am famished.” Taehyung spoke in middle.

“So?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Make something for me.”

What the ? What am I? His maid or something? Is it not enough that I let him stay at my house?

Pig.

“Get your hungry to the kitchen and cook something.” I deadpan.

“Elina, I am hungry too.” Daisy pouted.

Okay. Here we go.

“I'll prepare the dinner for you, munchkin.” I faked a smile at her.

Taehyung burst out into fits of laughter. I rolled my eyes and did my best to ignore his not-so-funny laugh.

“Need any help?” Jungkook asked.

I quickly shook my head in denial. “No. It's fine.”

I went to the kitchen and sighed.

I the stove and put pasta to boil.

It isn't like I hate cooking but it's just that I am tired. After school, I have to go for a part time job then come back home, cook dinner for us, study and repeat everything the very next day. I am exhausted of everything. Sometimes I wonder that what it would be like to live a normal teenage life?

Me and Daisy live here all alone. 
It's hard for me to manage everything but I try.

“Can't you cook something more delicious?” I saw Taehyung entering the kitchen.

“Like?” I asked, trying to hide the anger in my voice.

“Like rice or something.” He replied.

“Leave.” I whispered not being in the mood to fight him back.

“Why are you so grumpy?” He asked, grabbing a seat at the kitchen's counter.

Ignored.

I stained pasta then turn on the stove again.

“Hey.” He threw a piece of garlic at me.

Ignored.

“Are you deaf or something?”

Ignored.

“Elina.”

Ignored.

“Shall I tell Jungkook that you like him?” He asked.

I snapped my eyes in his direction and stared at him in shock. “H-How do you know about it?”

And now it was his turn to ignore me.

What the hell?

“You're not going to answer me, are you?” I asked.

He whistled. “You know, I am not a fan of Mac & Cheese.”

I held back my tongue from giving him some sarcastic reply. “And what exactly would you like to eat?”

He his lips and grinned from ear to ear. “How about rice and some side dishes?”

Son of a .

“You think I am a chef send straight from the Korea, huh?” I asked, grabbing a knife and pointing at him.

He looked at me then at the knife. “Woah! Hold on.” He throw his hands up in the air.

I went closer to him while pointing the knife at him. He made a horrified face and trust me it was damn funny. He actually thought that I was going to hurt him with the knife. I held back a laugh and being all serious, I asked.

“How do you know that I like Jungkook?”

“It was pretty obvious.” He shrugged.

Ah. Damn it! Why I've to be this stupid? I've been smiling at Jungkook like a fool. Off course, Taehyung will notice.

Great way to get yourself embarrassed. Bravo!

I took a step back from him and put the knife down. After adding pasta to the boiling milk, I shifted my attention back to him.

To my surprise, he was looking back at me. “You know, I've never noticed you in the school before.”

Well. It isn't your fault. I try my best to avoid people.

“I wish you haven't noticed me today also.” I smiled, sarcastically.

He nodded, being lost in his thought.

What's going inside his head? I wondered.

“Have you seen me before?” He asked, after a minute of silence or so.

I rolled my eyes. “Seriously?”

“What?” He defended.

“You're Kim Taehyung. There's nobody at school who haven't seen you.” I gave him a duh look.

“Don't tell me that you're crushing on me, too.” And he's back with his cocky self.

“You've got a ty personality. Do you really think that I'd ever be interested in you?”

“Yeah! Right.” He laughed.

He jumped down from the counter and took a spoon to taste the Mac & cheese.

“Nah. I don't like it.” He clicked his tongue.

I gave him a flat look to which he simply ignored. After shoving his hands on his denim pocket, he walked out of the kitchen.

***

“You're a horrible cook.” Taehyung commented once I served the food on the table.

Whatever.

“It's delicious.” Jungkook said after taking one bite.

I smiled, genuinely. And that's the reason why I like him. He's sweet. I know I am not good at cooking but at least he's not like that ungrateful brat.

“It's not tasty, Elina.” Daisy scrunch up her nose.

Ah. And we've one more ungrateful brat here.

“You're such a bright kid.” Taehyung said to Daisy.

I rolled my eyes. God! My eyes are going to pop out of their socket if I roll it too much.

Once everyone finished eating, Jungkook helped me in doing dishes. I told him that I'll do on my own but he didn't listen.

“Once again I am sorry for bothering you.” He said, after drying his hands by the towel.

“You helped me first, okay? If it wasn't you then I would've been stuck in the rain.” I smiled.

He nodded offering me a soft smile. And his smile. Damn. Such a bunny cute smile he has.

We returned back from the kitchen. I send Daisy to sleep in her room and then turned my attention towards them. Now where the hell am I suppose to let them sleep?