Four

Falling For The Bad Boy

ELINA

"Would you like to come inside?"

"No-we're okay." Jungkook replied.

Uh.Okay.

If they don't want to come then what else can I do? I shrugged my shoulders and decided to enter inside my house but before that could happen, I sensed a hand grabbing my wrist. I quickly turned around and found that it was none other than Kim Taehyung.

"I'd like to." He smirked.

This freaking son of a !

I pulled my hand from his hold and reluctantly nodded. What else can I do? I wish it was only Jungkook then I would have happily let him come into my house but this Taehyung. Ugh. I hate him!

And like before Jungkook said something to Taehyung in Korean but after ignoring him, he gestured me to open the door.

I sighed.

I wish I was multilingual.

I unlocked my door and asked them to follow me. As soon as I entered, little Daisy came running to me and without wasting any minute, she hugged me.

I smiled brightly and pulled her up in my arms. "Are you scared, munchkin?"

He cutely pouted and nodded her head. "You know right that I am scared of thunderstorms."

"Now you don't need to worry okay? Elina is with you."

"Okay." She kissed my cheeks.

I put her down and for a second I almost forgot that I have guests in my house.

"Uh, this is my little sister Daisy." I hesitantly gave them her introduction.

"Hey Daisy, I am your sister's friend." Jungkook smiled warmly at her.

"Kids." Taehyung snickered and forced a smile at her but failed miserably.

I chuckled. I guess he's not a big fan of kids.

"Where's washroom?" Taehyung asked, looking at his rain soaked shirt.

"Follow me." I took him to the first floor.

"Here." I pointed at the bathroom.

He nodded and then went inside after saying. "Wait for me."

I rolled my eyes and decided to wait into my bedroom till he's back.

After some times, I heard him shouting my name. I rolled my eyes.

"Coming." I said.

And before I was able get out of my room, I heard foot steps approaching me.

"Elina?" He called out my name again and as I was going to open the door, it flew open on it's own and there stood Taehyung.

He was shirtless.

Wait. What?

My mouth fell agape as I scanned his body. Perfect V cut abs, strong muscles, light skin. Holy cheesballs! He was freaking hot!

I shook my head. What's wrong with you Elina?

I crossed hands over my chest and narrowed my eyes. "And you're shirtless because?"

He raised his eyebrows, while shuffling his fingers through his wet purple hair.
"Enjoyed the view?"

I flushed.

Have I mentioned earlier that the purple coloured hair suits him gorgeously?

"Wear your clothes." I demanded.

He shrugged his shoulders. "My shirt is wet."

Yeah right!

I opened my mouth to say something but he came forward and hopped on my bed. Resting his hands under his head, he smirked.

Oh god! That annoying smirk.

"Get up from my bed." I shouted.

"Why? It seems comfy." He countered.

I huffed in frustration and waited for him to say something. But he said nothing. Soon a plain silence erupted between us. I thought of breaking it but it was as if my mind was blank, no words formed in my mouth.

Maybe he noticed it he too.

I took out sanitizer bottle from my pocket and rubbed it on my palm.

He stared at me for a second before clicking his tongue. "Are you ?"

"Excuse me, what?" I coughed in disbelief.

What the hell is going through his mind? He's too blunt.

"Do you want to have with me?" He asked, now getting on my nerves.

I greeted my teeth. "If you'd be the last person on earth still I won't."

He laughed. "Chill. I was joking and besides I am not even interested in you."

Like I want him to be interested in me, huh? Bastard!

"So, this is your room." He looked around, whistling.

"Go downstairs." I said.

"I won't!" He pressed his lips into a thin line.

What's his problem? We met only today for the first time yet he's behaving like a ty person. He's a bad news. And seriously from all the stories that I've heard about him, I doubt that he has some decency left in him.

He argues with teachers, he break hearts of girls by dumping them after having , he skips classes, he's involved in all the major fights in school, he smokes, and I don't know what else he does. He's not someone with whom I'd ever be comfortable even to share a normal talk. Hell, I don't even want to have any talk with him. All I want is to stay away from him. He's not good for me.

"I am leaving. And whenever you feel like coming down then please do come." I throw a fake smile at him.

"I never knew that you like pink colour." He spoke after I turned around to leave.

Eh?

"What?" I looked at him in confusion.

He raised his eyebrows and went up from the bed. He walked to my wardrobe which was open.

He held out my pink bra in his hand.

Oh shoot!

I pressed my eyes shut in embarrassment and quickly ran to snatch it away from him. But he raised his hand up in the air. "Give it back." I hissed.

"Then take it from me." He smirked.

I jumped to catch my bra but damn his height!

"You're too short." He laughed.

I clenched my teeth and stomped on his feet.

"Ouch. Ouch. You crazy woman!" He screamed and sat on the bed and staring at me.

I brought my hands to my hips and smiled, innocently. "What happened?"

"Piss off." He made a face.

I walked closer to him in order to take my bra back from him but he held my wrist and pulled me towards him. I stood in between his legs and all of sudden my breath got hitched up. His face was dangerously close to mine.

I blinked and took a moment to admire his model worthy face. The purple bangs of his wet hair were scattered over his forehead. His flawless skin was radiating and I noticed something strange. His one eye has mono eyelid and the other has double eyelid. His nose has a little mole and then my gaze fell on his lips which were soft and pink.

I pushed saliva down my throat when he parted his lips and his minty breath fanned all over my face. My heart started beating louder in my chest when he tugged my hair locks behind my ear.

"You're beautiful!" He whispered.

Don't know if it was his husky voice or heat of the moment that I ended up in daze. For a minute, I forgot everything but him. A shy blush crept up to my neck and I wondered that am I really beautiful?

Nobody ever called me beautiful before.

"Falling for me, already?" He breathed out.

I blinked and now found him smirking, that's when I realized my current situation. !

I quickly pushed him away and maintained a breathable distance from him.

What the hell is wrong with you, Elina? I mentally facepalm myself and without even daring to look at him, I sanitised my hands and left the room in hurry.