One

Falling For The Bad Boy

ELINA

Squeezing out another drop of sanitizer, I rubbed it on my palms. An instant sense of relief passed through me. Swinging bag on my shoulder, I took steps inside the school campus. First day after spring break and there's no reason for me to be excited. I mean basically my teenage life is plain with no friends and no fun but I ain't complaining. School is meant for studies not for having the time of your life where you waste away your days.
I am not a straight A student but still I secure decent marks to have the confidence that it could let me into a good college.

I am a high school senior and all I've to do is to somehow survive one last year and then it'll all be over. I will get into a good college and pursue my degree and after that earn a decent job. That's it. I don't want anything else from my life.

People of my age often dream about being famous or travelling the world but I don't want that. I am okay in my own little space. I can't stand crowd, I can't shake hands, I can't live without my sanitizer.

It's been two years since I was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder and since then I've tried my best to keep myself sane by washing my hands nearly twenty times a day, using sanitizer almost every moment and battling the constant fear that maybe my condition will worsen.

But it's okay. I mean I'll try to deal with whatever ongoings happen with me in future.

I exhaled a breath and was about to take a step forward when all of sudden I got collided to someone's shoulder which made me jump out of my thoughts.

Composing myself, I rolled my eyes and looked over at my clothes which needs an urgent sanitising. "I am sorry." I whispered.

"Dude, look where you're going." I heard a strong voice echoing in the surrounding.

I turned around and while my eyes were still glued on my clothes, I apologized once again.

But all of sudden, I felt a grip on my wrist and next I know I was pulled closer to some person.

Quickly I averted my eyes to my wrist and then to the person who was holding it.

"You're beautiful!" He smirked, pulling me further close to him till we're only breath apart.

I blinked trying to process everything, my eyes scanned the person Infront of me whose minty breath was fanning on my face.

And the second I realized who he was, I froze at my place.

Purple hair, sharp jawline, pierced ears, light skin tone, deep colored orbs. Holy , he was Kim Taehyung.

The Asian guy who got a reputation for being notorious trouble maker. The heartbreaker, the bully, the kind of bad boy to avoid at all cost.

"I..I.. sorry." I shuttered, trying to wriggle myself from his hold but all in vain.

He was staring intently at me as if he noticed me for the very first time. I bite on my lips and realized that till now all the students have gathered around us.

Damn it! I hate being the centre of attention.

Oh! And I forgot to tell that he's the most popular boy of our school. That means, he attracts attention.

My palms started getting sweaty in fear. Everything felt wrong. I was noticed by him and no, I never wished for this.

He's a bad news and I..I..fear him.

"Let go of me." I whispered in a barely audible voice, fixing my eyes on the ground.

"Ah- as you wish babe." And with that he pushed me which made me stumble and fall on the ground.

Loud laughter erupted from the surrounding and I felt all eyes on me as if they all were mocking me.

I pushed saliva down my throat and somehow managed myself to not cry. I was embarrassed. All my life, I did my best to avoid any sort of attention but today everything got messed up. People around me were clicking my pictures and some making video while laughing and I know that these pictures and videos are going to be uploaded on social media and that's it. My life is doomed!

I hate you Taehyung! I freaking hate you!

"Are you okay?" I heard a soft voice.

I quickly get up and nodded my head. Dusting my denim jacket, I quickly took out sanitizer from my bag and poured it on my wrist. Familiar smell of sanitizer comforted my uneven breath and that's when I decided to look at the person who sounded concern for me.

The first thing I noticed about him was tattoos and piercings. Ad the only guy who has tattoo in this school is Jungkook.

Ah!

A faint blush crept up to my cheeks as I watched his face. Have I told you before that since middle school, I have huge crush on Jungkook?

I secretly liked him despite the fact that he's best friend of Taehyung. I don't know how they both go together. I mean Taehyung is an but damn Jungkook is such a sweetheart.

They both are straight A student. Well maybe perks of being an Asian, I guess? I heard that they both are from the same country. Maybe that's why they're friends. Well, I don't know.

Jungkook passed me a charming smile and left. Meanwhile Taehyung was still looking at me with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face and believe me it took everything in me to not cuss him in public.

Ugh!

What a great way to start my day! I rolled my eyes and quietly stepped away from the crowd.

I swear I hate him the most!