Shuhua and Newtons law (Pt2)

Shuhua and all her lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HUI!!”

“Hey soo. Here, come here!” Hui said smiling, then gently pulled soojin’s hand and led the girl to sit beside him.

“Hui..”

“Hm?”

“I love you.”

Hui smiled “i love you more princess.”

 

Soojin knows that hui really cares about her. Thats why she feels so thankful. And when she saw hui smiling so sincerely, soojin felt her world was very peaceful and calm. Sounds cliché, but she dont care.

 

—————————

 

After that, both of them sat down accompanied by the drinks and snacks that hui bought for soojin. Hui listened to all the scolding words from soojin tiny lips about her civic education teacher, who telling her to do a paper and should be finished by this afternoon.

 

“Can u imagine? I was told to make paper and i had to collect it in by this afternoon. Too much right?!”

“I’m really annoyed.” Soojin added.

Hui just laugh at her. Because for hui, when soojin got mad it’s one of the most adorable things. 

“What? Why are you laughing?”

“Because you’re too cute to handle.” Hui said and pinched soojin cheeks.

“Noo. Im still upset, Huh.”

Hui laugh. 

“Enough, no more whining. Let me help you okay?”

“Nope.” Soojin reject, and makes hui look at her with confused face.

“Huh, why? You dont want me to help?”

“No. Its not like that hui, you have lab work later, right?”

“Hey no, its okay.  I can reschedule the assignments with my friends later.” 

Soojin shook her head in refusal. “I’ll just borrow your phone, can i? I forgot to bring my phone.”

Even though he doesn’t understand what it is for, hui still gives his phone to soojin. 

“The password is my gf name.” Hui said quitely, soojin smiled shyly. 

“I want to call someone who can help me hehe, is it okay?”

“Anything for you soojin.” Hui smiled.

 

Soojin focused on pressing a few numbers on hui phone screen, looking a little frustrated that the number she was calling did not answer the call. Comeon, answer please!

 

“Hello? Who is this?” And finally after a few calls , the number answered.

“SHUUUU!!!!” Soojin shouted. Making hui and the others shocked, and ofc shuhua too.

“Can you stop your shouting habit, soojin?”

“That’s why. Dont ignore me and reply to my text!”

“Doing assignments. what’s wrong? If it’s not important, I’ll hang up.”

“Hey heyy!! Wait wait. Hehe”

Shuhua sigh. Cause hearing soojin chuckle is a bad sign. “One minute,”  Shuhua replied briefly.

“Huh ? Wdym by one minute?”

“Your time is limit Soojin! Fifty five sec—“

“Shu, help me write a paper!” Soojin said quickly.

“No!” 

“About the administration of judicial power, ok ok ok?”

“I said no.”

“I have to finish this at 3 this afternoon. So, please?”

“Times New Roman, text size 12, sub-chapter bold, chapter title size 14, Spacing (1,5) , if u want create a new page, dont press enter but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter