Shuhua and Bookstore (Pt 1)

Shuhua and all her lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Hui 

3:00pm

Soo...

3:00pm

Hmm, why ?

3:00pm

My lesson schedule has been moved foward.This tutor is also a bit fierce. I think i can't walk you home today. Is that ok?

3:01pm

Hey, i'ts okay Hui. hahahha

I'll go home with SinB later.

3:01pm

I'm sorry ...

3:01pm

No need to sorry Hui. I understand.

3:02pm

If something happens, call me immediately ok?

Take care.

3:02pm

OKAYYY!!!!!

 

Soojin smiled blandly reading the message. It wasn't that she didn't want to take the bus, but that she wanted to spend more time with Hui. Remembering lately, her mind was always on Shuhua. Since the phone call last week, Soojin and Shuhua were not in communication anymore. At the time, Soojin did not respond to Shuhua's answer on the phone, instead immediately hung up. Shuhua said she's a champion when it comes to knowing all kinds of things about Soojin. Soojin again felt her heart beating faster than usual, and for her it was not a natural thing, because Shuhua was not a special person to her, and vice versa.

"SOO!! Stop daydreaming! Let's go home." SinB said

"Huh ? ah, okay sorry. Let's go." 

"Ohgod. Your phone,Soo. Keeps on ringing."

"Fiuhhh, her again." Soojin said after check her phone

"Huh? Who?" 

"Nothing, byee !! I'll go home by myself." 

 

From: Shuhua

3:45 

Jinnn !!!!

Soojinnnnn !!

Heyyoo??!!

Jinjin, let's go mall ?

3:49pm

Nope.

3:49pm

Bubble tea 2

3:49pm

Okay, deal!

3:50pm

What?! Deal immediately?

Don't be like this with other people, Okay?!

Btw, i'm in front of your school.

3:50pm

Ok.

 

Soojin stepped into Shuhua's white car. Still a few steps away, Shuhua opened the car window and waved to Soojin, which Soojin only gave a faint smile. Before opening the car door, Soojin took a deep breath, because she was sure that many unexpected things would happen when she was with Shuhua.

"Are you mad with me?" Before Soojin had time to sit down in the car seat, Shuhua had already asked her a question that managed to surprise her.

"Omg Shu, I haven't sat down yet." Soojin said annoyed "Hah whatever, I'll just take the bus." Soojin was about to get up from her seat, but Shuhua immediately grabbed her arm. After that, Shuhua immediately closed the car door very carefully, worried that the slam of the door would hit Soojin.

"I asked if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter