Shuhua, Soojin, and Differences

Shuhua and all her lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua run quickly towards the law school building. Her meeting schedule with the lecturer was very late because of Soojin’s paper assignment. Fortunately, she still had time to catch up on this meeting, despite the hassle of rearranging her thesis sheets.

 

Shuhua was already standing in the lecture hall a few minutes later. She tried to read the expression of the middle-aged man while checking her revision. 

“This legal basis you’re using is ancient, Shuhua. The law has been updated, while your article doesn’t mention this change. The writing is also still a mess. I can’t accept it yet. Please try to revise it again."

Shuhua nodded in understanding and took back the sheet of paper that was already fillef with the scribbles of her lecture’s pen. “Yes, Sir. Thanks for the corrections. I will contact you later to arrange the next meeting." That was all Shuhua could say, before leaving the room.

Compared to the other students, Shuhua is the most diligent at working on her thesis. That’s what make her more disappointed because she continues to be hindered by revisions. Shuhua becomes more annoyed, because her mistake today stems from her careless and hasty act.

 

Shuhua intended to go straight home and finish her revision, although in fact, her friends were eagerly waiting for her presence in the faculty cafeteria. Actually, she was also avoiding someone.

 

“SHUHUA!” The voice of a girl behind her stunned Shuhua. She recognized that voice very well, the voice that she used to hear, the voice that for almost 3years adorned her days.

Without intending to turn her head, Shuhua quickened her pace.

“Shuhua...” The girl called again. This time it sounded low and pleading. Shuhua ignored continued walking towards her car. There was 2 people that Shuhua was avoiding rn. First, someone who might be in the cafetaria; Second, the girl who was chasing her right now. 

“Shu, wait for me. Just a moment, please.” The girl didn’t giveup, instead running to keep up with Shuhua’s steps. However, Shuhua just still silent, as if what beside her was just a gust of wind that didn’t need to occupy her attention.

“Shu, please..” The girl said, frustated by Shuhua’s coldness. She even dared to hold Shuhua’s hand, but Shuhua immediately brushed it off and glared at her coldly.  

“Can you please don’t bother me?” Shuhua said coldly. There’s no friendly and warm look that she used to give. 

“Shu, can i come to your house? I want to borrow your book, because—“

“I’m not a library.” Shuhua cut her off. 

“Ok, let me talk to you then.”

“Tzuyu, can u please s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter