Shuhua and Newtons law.

Shuhua and all her lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shu, can i ask something?”

“What now soojin?” Shuhua sigh.

“Help me pls. You’re good at law right? And so this is your chance too, to prove that you are really good at this.” Soojin added. Shuhua sighed again, seeing soojin  and questioning why this girl always act like a kid. In fact that soojin is older than her.

 

“What kind of laws? Civil? Criminal? Constitutional? Or international law?” Shuhua replied in defeat.

“YEAYYY!! Here’s the question about the laws shu.”  Soojin took out her phone, then showed it to shuhua.

“Are you kidding me soojin?” Shuhua asked irritably

“This has nothing to do with the law! What kind of law is this?!” Shuhua added agrily.

“Shu, this is law! Newton’s law.” Soojin replied. 

Shuhua think it’s true though, its law. But it has nothing to do with what i learned. After that shuhua rubbed her face roughly.

Soojin look confused and ask “Why? Am i wrong?

“Actually i still think why should i had an arranged married with you, Soojin.” Shuhua said and then left.


SKIP, THE NEXT DAY-

 

“Hey guys, can i just do the printing part?” Soojin always said that when there was a group division of tasks. 

Even though she’s pretty, and looks like a smart girl , but in fact that soojin is a student who doesn’t care about school at all.

-

After my class ended, i rushed to the cafeteria to find someone. And there he is, i saw hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter