Chapter 2

Tulip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 of them, no, 3 of them were having their dinner silently. Arin was worried about the food from this shabby restaurant since Mr. Kim and Jiho are from chaebol but they were enjoying themselves so well.

 

“The taste is the same as before Shiah-yah,” said Mr. Kim. “Yes, it is,” Shiah answered with a smile.

 

Arin saw her mom smiling. Mom must really love him. Arin tried her best not to think about her father. She might cry.

 

No one started talking about marriage. Am I the reason that no one can start the conversation?

 

Arin lost her apatite but her tummy was saying otherwise. Sorry, tummy-yah

 

“I want to drink something. What about you Arinie?” Jiho suddenly asked.

 

“Ahh, banana milk?” Arin answered without thinking. “Ok, Emo-nim (Aunty), please give us 2 banana milk,” Jiho ordered. Then she turned to Minhyun and asked, “So, dad. About the marriage, I am ok with that. In the case of Ms. Yoo, uhm should I call you Eomeo-nim (Mom)? and Arinie don’t know. But how are you gonna tell to Grandma? Grandma must be shocked.”

 

Both Minhyun and Shiah looked at Jiho at the same time, with a shocked look.

 

A moment of silence. “Don’t worry about Mom. I can handle her. I’ve never gone against her words but not this time.” Minhyun answered later while looking at Shiah. “But the most important thing, the reason we are here is to ask if Arin is ok a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter