Chapter 5

Wolf

"Yubin," Yoohyeon spoke softly as they arrived at Yubin's room.

"That ing idiot—Jeongyeon!" Yubin yelled out of frustration.

 

She eyed her friend with raised eyebrows. Who would've thought that that Jeongyeon girl was enough to stir up Yubin in frustration and anger. 

 

It's not like Yoohyeon was as bad, right?

 

Both friends continued walking in silence as the conference was over earlier than expected, now that Yubin and Jeongyeon made it clear they didn't not seem to like each other.

 

 

Yubin walked inside her room first, not saying a word and closing the door behind her. Yoohyeon sighed, guessing that Yubin was still mad about the whole Jeongyeon situation. 

 

The blonde haired being smart enough, not to light the fire more. Meaning not asking questions that could end up in her body being buried....somewhere.

 

Deciding last minute to go talk to Jiyho instead because she wanted to ask her when she was going to be sent out again. Money these days was tight, and feeding another human being was expensive as hell.

 

Not that Yoohyeon thought that Gahyeon was expensive...

 

Who's kidding that girl really is expensive.

 

Yoohyeon mentally cried, thinking she was going to have to live off of cups of noodles, not that she minded but she needed her tteokbokki to survive even the apocalypse.

 

 

Once having arrived at the room of Jihyo's door, she went in to knock but was shocked to see a sweaty and out of breath Jihyo come out of her room. Yoohyeon was way to shocked to say anything and even more shocked when she caught a glimpse of a body on her bed, clearly covering the girl's body.

 

"Yoohyeon?" Jihyo was surprised to see the girl.

 

Diverting her eyes between the mysterious girl on the bed and Jihyo who was clearly confused to see an embarrassed yoohyeon avoiding her eyes.

 

"Yoohyeon why are you so red?" the girl, clearly confused asked.

 

"I-I,'' Yoohyeon stammered quickly, sprinting away as fast as her long legs could carry her away from the oblivious Jihyo who stood in her door.

 

"Sorry for disturbing!"

 

"What—yooh!" Jihyo began to say when she finally realized why the silver haired looked so red.

 

With panicked eyes she yelled, "It's not what you think!"

 

But the blonde girl was already long gone.

 

Jihyo sighed. She turned to walk back to her room where a Mina laid in her bed with cuffs detaining her arms and legs to the bed.

 

Mina whimpered in pain. "U-Unnie...please..." she begged, rubbing her legs together.

 

Jihyo understood settling herself on top of the girl who moaned once Jihyo placed her knee between the girl's legs.

"I-I'm so-sorry you-you have to hel-help me unnie." Mina stuttered in a whisper followed by a maon.

 

"Don't worry Mina. I promised I would take care of you." Jihyo simply stated as she continued trailing kisses down the girls jaw, neck and .

 

Mina moaned arching her back at the feeling of the older girl's sweet kisses on her body.

 

"You-you shouldn't ha-have to help m-me Jihyo."

 

"Not like we have any other choice." Jihyo sadly said, placing herself between the girl's legs giving long between her wet folds.

 

Mina moaned out loudly, clenching the cuffs tightly around her wrists.

 

"Just enjoy and relax, we're busy tomorrow and I won't be able to help you."

 

"I wi-will. I'll f-find a way i-if it gets to pa-painful." Mina softly smiled, trying to reassure the older girl as she helped her.

 

Jihyo lifted her head to look into Mina's eyes. "You know I trust you Mina to not get caught." she stated as Mina nodded closing her eyes shut. She was close.

 

"I trust you to unnie."

 

With one final on her folds Mina came undone.

 

Jihyo got up from her knees and wiped her chin with her hand as she went to check on Mina who was collecting her breathing. 

 

"You okay."

 

Mina simply nodded, closing her eyes tiredly as sleep consumed her entire body.

 

Jihyo started to uncuff Minas's arms and legs. It was a necessity whenever they got intimate she couldn't risk putting Mina and herself in any danger, Mina was already in enough danger as she was working with her in the facility.

 

Taking out a clean shirt and underwear she dressed Mina up in case someone decided to walk in and they wouldn't be frightened to see a girl, and that almost happened with Yoohyeon. Jihyo couldn't risk that again. Yoohyeon already saw but got the wrong idea. The poor girl was so red that Jihyo suppressed her laugh when she saw Yoohyeon's expression.

 

Yoohyeon was the reincarnation of an afgan dog with its long hair and long legs. Yoohyeon would have killed her if she said it outloud to the puppy like girl. Jihyo chuckled deciding to take a shower.

 

Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day. She thought as she the shower

 

 

To say that the next day was going to be awkward...really was.

 

All the girls were rounded to a table since it was lunch time.

 

Yubin and Yoohyeon sat beside each other and Mina and Jiyho sat opposite from their friends.

 

Mina who realized the awkward silence turned to whisper to her friend, "why does it feel so awkward?" Jiyho who quickly cleared whispered back, "uhm....Yoohyeon might have caught us yesterday,"

 

Minas eyes widen choking on her fries while Yoohyeon glanced at her with reden cheeks.

 

"Oh my god!" She whisper yelled hiding her flustered face between her hands.

 

Jiyho patted her back. "That happened." She said looking between a confused Yubin looking around and a flustered Yoohyeon who just silently kept eating.

 

Jiyho chuckled.

 

Yubin eyed her curiously. "Did I miss something?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

 

Jiyho cooed at the panda like girl for her cuteness. She continued laughing shaking her head. "No, you didn't miss anything."

 

Yubin just nodded her head continuing to read her book. She didn't want to get involved with the weird trio.

 

chapter 4 + 5 were drafts written months ago, but I completely forgot about them. (Oop)

i honestly don't know if the story makes sense? At least for me since I lost motivation, but I'm back! Hopefully.