Chapter 2

Wolf

Waking up early in the morning, Yoohyeon gets up with slight pain on her side. Yesterday when they got home, she had went to the bathroom and locked herself in to patch up her wounds. Especially the deep wound of a claw on her right side.

 

Never had she been this close to dying before. It scared Yoohyeon to death. What if she hadn't made it into the city and hadn't found Gahyeon there. She would've probably died from blood loss.

 

Yoohyeon shook her head wanting to get rid of the thoughts of the possibility's of dying out there.

 

Letting out a tired yawn Yoohyeon lazily makes her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth, deciding that it was best to take a shower later, since her wounds were still too fresh.

 

Gahyeon had come into her room while Yoohyeon finished up getting dressed for work.

 

"Yoohyeon?" Gahyeon had said making Yoohyeon look her way.

 

"What's up Gahyeon." Yoohyeon replied back.

 

"Getting ready for work." Gahyeon asked as she walked over to Yoohyeon's bed to sit, making herself comfortable.

 

Yoohyeon send her a little smile before answering. "Yep.  And I'm not looking forward to it." She mumbled, finishing the last touches of her makeup.

 

Gahyeon let out a little laugh at that. Yoohyeon was never a morning person to begin with, so Gahyeon still didn't know how Yoohyeon even made herself wake up early in the morning.

 

"Don't force yourself to much unnie." Hearing that Yoohyeon slowly walks over to her bed. Taking her hands she looked into her eyes with the most softest smile. 

 

"Don't worry Gahyeonie, you know you still need me to cuddle with and binge watch dramas." Yoohyeon had said with a small smile, earning a small punch on her chest from the younger girl.

 

"I believe you unnie." Gahyeon whispered, kissing Yoohyeon's cheeks gently. Yoohyeon had the dumbest smile on her face after that. 

 

"Oh my god! Gahyeonie just kissed me." She exasperated dramatically, making the younger girl chuckle at the taller girls antics.

 

"I love you, unnie." 

 

With a small smile, Yoohyeon kissed her forehead.

 

"I love you too baby."

 

-

 

"Anything to report, Ms. Kim." 

 

Rolling her eyes with an annoyed expression, Yoohyeon stuck out her tongue knowing that it would annoy the younger girl even more.

 

"Yubin, I told you to talk informal with me. What's so wrong in doing that?" Yubin stopped in her track and turned to look at Yoohyeon, who was waiting patiently.

 

Sighing Yubin took Yoohyeon's shoulders giving it a firm squeeze. "Knowing you, you're just going to keep calling me Yubin. And I just can't call you Yoohyeon, since we're just partners working together," 

 

Yoohyeon felt hurt by that, why would she even say that their just partners, they were more than that. They were friends.

 

"Why do you say that? You know that we're not just partners Yubin, we're friends as well that got into this ing mess!" Yoohyeon yelled feeling herself become weak. The blood loss from yesterday was starting to affect her. Yubin caught that immediately taking Yoohyeon into her arms.

 

"Yoohyeon tell me what happened yesterday?" Yoobin tried saying calmly trying not to freak out much. Yoohyeon was loosing consciousnesses fast.

 

"Yoohyeon?" She repeated, but all she got was silence and an unconscious Yoohyeon in her arms.

 

! "Guards!"

 

-

 

Yubin paced around worriedly. She should have known that something was wrong. Yoohyeon would have usually hugged her and on a normal day, but today Yoohyeon looked pale and tired that she didn't even hug or .

 

Yubin started to blame herself for not noticing quick enough.

 

Suddenly a knock and a young man walked into the room.

 

Yubin walked over to him startling the poor man. 

 

"Is she okay? What happened? When is she going to wake up?" Yoobin started to throw questions his way, making him back up against the wall.

 

"Uh-umm, sh-shes g-going to be okay, for now. She lost a lot a b-blood, but she should wake up in a couple of hours." The young man finished. Yubin sighed in relief at hearing that Yoohyeon was going to be okay. 

 

Walking over to Yoohyeon who laid peacefully asleep on the bed, she took her hand into her own, kissing them gently, not wanting to hurt her.

 

"Please wake up soon Yoohyeonie."

 

-

 

After two hours spent inside the infirmary watching over Yoohyeon. Yubin made her way to the center of the building where she would rewatch the footage from yesterday's job. Where Yoohyeon was assigned to.

 

Entering the main room, Yubin looked around to see many people working, but she didn't care for that, she only cared to find her.

 

"Yah! Give me that samgyeopsal!"

 

Yubin smirked.

 

Found you.

 

"Nooo! That's mine! Get your own you samgyeopsal Bora!" A quite but, firm voice screamed trying to get away from the small one. Already knowing who that quite and elegant voice belonged too. Yubin walked over to the two bickering girls.

 

"Hello, hello to you Bora and Mina." Yubin said, smiling at the two girls who turned to look at her questioningly.

 

"What'd you want want Lee." Bora hastily said. Yubin faked being hurt by her words.

 

"Ouch! Bora, why'd you have to say it like that. My poor weak heart can't take that much hurt, you should know that by now sweetie." A disgusted look was plastered onto Bora's face.

 

A winning face for Yubin.

 

A terrified face for poor Mina.

 

"Sweetie?!" Yoobin smirked knowing that it would annoy the small girl, by a lot.

 

"Who are you calling sweetie, Lee!" She called, smoke coming from Bora's head like in those cartoons.

 

Yubin shrugged. "Who else?" She thought, thinking deeply.

 

"Only you babe." She winked.

 

That was it! Yubin would witness a hell of a beating from the Queen herself!

 

"G-guys," Mina tried to say more but, was shut up by a hand on her shoulder.

 

"J-Jihyo?" Mina muttered.

 

Jihyo gave her a small reassuring smile, before turning to look at the two girls fighting each other.

 

"Leave them. It could be the last time we could have happy moments like these." Mina looked down to the floor. Her heart aching at those words. She looked up to Bora and Yubin still bickering, chasing each other around. Laughs from the people working as they watched the commotion from the two girls.

 

"You're right Jihyo unnie." She finally said after a moment. Jihyo turned to look at her with a sad smile.

 

"Don't worry Mina, we'll be okay." Jihyo said trying to reassure the girl.

 

"I trust you unnie."

 

Jihyo felt herself tear up. How could she tell her what she did? Mina would hate her, no hate wasn't the word, she would despise her.

 

Jihyo looks at Mina watching the two girls fight while laughing at their antics.

 

Please forgive me.