stealing kisses from your missus, does it make you freak out?

girls like girls (like boys do, nothing new)

Something is wrong with Sooyoung.

The other girl is careful not to spill, but Seungwan can tell when something is going on with her best friend.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” She asks, and Sooyoung has the nerve to lie to her face.

“Yes,” she answers, avoiding Seungwan’s gaze and downing her glass of vodka, wincing, “It burns, why did I do that?” She asks, and Seungwan can only shake her head while sipping on her vodka.

“Alright,” she says, refusing to push the topic any further. Long gone is the moment, and Seungwan doesn’t dare fantasizing about Sooyoung any more than she already has.

The alcohol takes a while to kick in, but it does take out some of the unbearable tension Seungwan is feeling. She’s more comfortable now, having now adjusted to the coolness of the bathroom tiles.

“Sooyoung,” she begins, her mind a little fuzzy, as if a blanket had been cast over her thoughts- she’s not sure why she says it, but damn it, she’s tipsy and willing to blame everything on the alcohol, “Can I kiss you?” She asks without thinking, her mind playing back on the events from earlier, Sooyoung’s piercing gaze, her red lips, so soft-looking yet so plump, and she finally snaps back to reality.

She realizes the gravity of the situation when Sooyoung doesn’t answer.

“Oh my god,” Seungwan says, as her brain comes to a halt. She’s convinced she’s ruined their friendship now, and that Sooyoung will never want to talk to her ever again, but hey, at least, she took a risk.

Sooyoung simply stares at her for a few seconds- an eternity to Seungwan, before leaning in and closing the gap between their two pairs of lips.

That day, Seungwan learns that Sooyoung tastes like strawberries.