we will be everything that we'll ever need

girls like girls (like boys do, nothing new)

“,” Sooyoung says, unable to tear her gaze away from Seungwan. The other girl is staring at her, probably in disbelief, tears slowly filling her eyes. Sooyoung feels as if her heart is being teared out of her chest only to be stomped on.

 

“Seungwannie?” Sooyoung asks, worry tainting her voice. Seungwan raises an eyebrow, but doesn’t say anything.

 

“Wannie, please-” she pleads, “Don’t hate me, please…” she says, reaching out to touch Seungwan’s arm. 

 

Seungwan puts her hand over Sooyoung’s, her touch so soft and sweet Sooyoung wishes they could stay like that forever. She snorts, before giving her a weak smirk, “Please, like I could ever hate you,” she says, before picking up her glass. She drinks a little of it before cringing, “It really doesn’t get better, huh?” She asks, setting her drink down next to her.

 

Sooyoung can’t help but stare. She knows it wouldn’t be fair to Seungwan to kiss her  again- it really wouldn’t, considering the conversation they’ve just had, but Sooyoung really feels like she’s losing control. She doesn’t know how to feel about this situation- she hadn’t given a thought about how kissing Seungwan felt until she did, and she hadn’t expected for the other girl to feel like home.

 

“ it,”  Sooyoung says before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on the other girl’s lips. Seungwan looks panicked, her brows furrowed. Hesitant, the other girl leans once more to close the gap between their faces. She tastes like apple, so so sweet and she’s oh so inviting, placing her hands on Sooyoung’s nape. Seungwan kisses Sooyoung backf fiercely, smiling into the kiss.

 

“Are you sure?” Seungwan says, out of breath as Sooyoung peppers her neck with kisses.

 

“More than ever,” Sooyoung pauses, before kissing Seungwan on the mouth.