Final

A Cats Tale

Final

 

And then what happened?” Karina, the ever wide-eyed, dotted great-granddaughter of the Bae family asked curiously.

Irene shot Wendy a strict look as she entered the room, cheeks burning up, “That did not happen, my sweetheart.” And went to pick Karina from Wendy’s arms.

She kissed Wendy’s cheeks and kissed their daughter’s forehead. Wendy grinned cheekily to Irene and the ever-adorable pouting girl in her arms. “Well, they lived happily ever after and got a beautiful daughter.” She closed the book.

“Your grandparents are expecting you, my sweetheart. Have you prepared yourself?” Irene kissed her cheeks again. She was glad that Karina inherited Wendy’s baby cheeks, it was soft and the temptation to squeeze or bite it was inevitable. “But I want mother to finish the story!” Karina pouted and crossed her arms.

“We’ll continue once you return. I won’t be going anywhere. I promise.” Wendy promised. Karina sighed but relented. Irene put her daughter down and she ran out. “Karina, what did I tell you about running?” She warned and the sound of stomping from the little girl’s feet diminishes. They turned to each other with Miss Irene Bae giving Earl Wendy Son the look, eyebrow raised. “Grandma-ma did not shoot you.” Irene shook her head as she started picking up Karina’s toys.

“I suppose I imagined limping for a year and my parents cries.” Wendy raised her brows and helped her wife. “At least she had a good reason. Be grateful she didn’t shoot you at the heart while she was capable of.” Irene chuckled while Wendy pouted.

“It still pained me.” Wendy muttered. “Not as painful as holding the lustful temptation I had while I nursed you.” Irene said. “My body burned aching for the extinguish from your touches.” Wendy looked at her wife and smiled, looking at the floor. She was lucky. “Grandma-ma told me that you waited for me despite her warnings and that you were consumed by your love for me that you lose control. I’m flattered.” Wendy confessed. “And you kept your promise of showing everyone how worthy you were of me.” Irene blushed. She remembered the day that Wendy revealed her riches and the title she secretly gained. She was as honourable as the Baes due to her contribution towards the town’s construction and progression.

Wendy stopped her wife and embraced her from the back, burying her face into Irene’s neck, inhaling her wife’s scent and planting soft kisses. “After time, I’m still obsessed with you.” She whispered and Irene closed her eyes, feeling the growing pleasure.

However Wendy stopped her ministrations when Karina entered unexpectedly, “I forgot my backpack!” Irene pulled away from Wendy and went to search Karina’s backpack. They cleared their throats awkwardly, blushing. “Bye-Bye Mommies.” Karina ran out after getting her backpack.

“Karina! No running in the house!” Irene scolded her but the little girl was long gone. Wendy chuckled as Irene shook her head.

“Now where were we?” Wendy whispered in her ears.

-

Irene had told her family the truth, every single thing. That she and Wendy had ual during their youth, to the betrayal of Joy. It was an accident. She was in her first heat and felt out of control and that the only person she could trust was Wendy, though Wendy had declined it at first but she was desperate. It was a fever dream for both of them. Irene had lost control and barely remember what had happened and Wendy on the other hand was traumatised after being caught by Grandmama Bae. However, their attraction only grew, that Wendy had promised Irene that she will prove her worth. And thus left.

“Had you known about her being the cat?” Joy asked.

“To be honest, I wasn’t sure, I could barely remember.” Wendy admitted, blushing furiously.

“I wasn’t sure either, if I’ve revealed myself or if she knew or not.” Irene said.

“And the contest?” Mr. Bae asked.

“I was honestly avoiding the suitors. I thought it was the best way.” She sighed.

“Alright." Joy collected herself after interrogating her sister. "You have me fooled all this times.” She muttered the rest, trying to connect all the dots.

“But what about the contest, how did Wendy- or- did you let Wendy win?” Mr. Bae asked. He was lost too.

“I’m not an easy lady. Of course, Wendy had to win it fair and square.” Irene said. “She did by gaining my trust. She hasn’t laid harm on me, She was patient and took her time, She seemed to have fun during out times together.” Irene continued.

The rest of the family members nodded, agreeing with Irene’s reasonings and they have seemed to accept the reality.

“But wait!!” Joy exclaimed. “How did you two even-? You barely spoke to each other!”

Irene and Wendy looked at each other and chuckled.

-

“I told Grandmama that I was in love with you as much as you were with me. And that my attraction to you is far beyond your beauty and pheromones. I told her that you transcend thousands of angel wings, that god had appointed you as the keeper of my heart. I am and will always be entranced by you – All of you.” Wendy confessed, kissing Irene’s forehead. She blushed and snuggled close to Wendy.

They had just finished ‘it’.

God forbids Karina to hear the sound of her mothers.

“She was afraid that the curse I bear might’ve hypnotized you. That your love for me was not real and that I was subjected to torment if you obsessed over me.” Irene said. “I’m sorry.” She teared up.

“She had every right to, I suppose, shoot my leg. After all, it helped you to control your desires and kept me from getting hypnotized.” Wendy chuckled and caressed Irene’s hair and ears. “And you have nothing to be sorry for. I love you and always will.”

”There was a chance honestly. That you might have not loved me for real. And I am afraid. What I recklessly asked you when we were younger, bonded us. If-“ Irene was silenced as Wendy kissed her lips. “Shh.”

“Thank you.” Irene sniffled.

-

Karina grabbed onto the hem of Grandma-ma’s shirt, tugging it as they walked along the shore though she was distracted by the pretty sea-shells. “Is Mommy Irene really a cat, Grammie?” She nonchalantly asked.

Grandma-ma Bae’s eyebrows raised in amusement. “What do you think, sweetheart?” She asked. Karina only shrugged her shoulders. “Well Mommy Irene is really scared of dogs.” She reasoned, thinking back to the times when Irene was fearful when she carried a stray puppy she found in the garden. “If Mommy Irene is a cat, does that mean Karina is a kitten?” She asked, curious all of a sudden.

Grandma-ma laughed at the little one.

“Well, the truth is…”

- FIN -