Today is my last

Sad Endings Aren't Always...Happy...

“Ugh…what the hell?” I mumbled after taking the pills I felt my head spinning, What the friggen hell did she give me” I just shrugged going back to sleep. I tried to wake up…but it didn’t work. “What…is my mind trying to play with me…hah!” Turning and twisting my eyes wouldn’t open…all I could see was the darkness when eyes were closed, “WHAT THE FU- …Calm down _____...you’ll find a way out!”  Running into the darkness it felt like it was an endless maze…but I wasn’t going to give up…not after seeing Krystal, my parents, and…Onew.

“Nurse Victoria is she okay?” Onew asked in a worried tone she just smiled sadly, “I’m not very sure…I’ll have to ask doctor Nickhun to check up on her…I’ll be back” She said still with the sad smile on her face as she walked out the door of the depressing room she smirked. Going straight to her ‘fiancée’ office, “They won’t even know what’s coming” She mumbled darkly.

I was still stuck in the darkness frowning as I sat alone, “This. Is. Really. Annoying!” I huffed another breath as I heard cries. “That’s sounds like…Krystal? And my parents?” I looked around hearing the voices, “Where are you guys?” I said out loud the noises kept getting louder I was laughing nervously, “Come on guys…you can come out now!” I yelled as I still heard the same noise but what caught my attention was a warm voice I recognize very much. “_____! Please…listen to me…I love you! Don’t leave me!” “Leave?” I though confused but looked once more at wide and endless darkness, “…” I knew it. I’m dead aren’t I? But I want to know how my death ended…?

“I’m sorry…she’s gone” doctor Nickhun said with a disappointed smile _____ parents bawled out crying while Krystal went to soothe them crying as well. Onew who had held onto _____ hands tightly sobbing to himself saying quietly, “This is my fault…you were just being truthful when you said you hated me and I just abusively beat you up…this wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t take it seriously…I’m sorry _____” He prayed that you would come back. You were there on the hospital bed laying there emotionless…as you had a breathers mask on you…trust me…when you’re in a coma…you won’t realize the ‘real’ world. Days passed by as they dug you in the grave and everyone giving you their death wishes.

Your parents first, Krystal second, and last but not least your boyfriend…Onew. They all went back standing the position as the familiar nurse came by quickly. “A-am I too late?” She said panting heavily _____ parents who gave sad smiles shook their head, “No take as much time as you want…” They said walking away leaving Victoria to have her time with _____.

She prayed first putting something on the tomb stone she smirked, “You were always a sister I would hate _____...thank goodness your gone now!” She left with a dark aura around her. You saw all of this, “S-she…my sister? She sounded familiar…she changed so much…”  _____ noticed Victoria leaving something on her tomb stone and gasped, So that’s how you killed me…not bad” You chuckled living your ‘life’ in darkness.  

All you could see on the tomb stone were particular pills and a needle. Is this how your life was supposed to end? With your evil sister killing you in the end…? And lived your life in a coma for years…without knowing you actually had a real life?

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Thank you guys! ^^ Whether you guys didn't subscribe or commented but if you read this story I'd like to thank you for that! *bows* I hope to write more stories, goodbye for now! XD