Is this a dream?

Sad Endings Aren't Always...Happy...

I shot my eyes opened wildly panting with sweat running down my forehead. I looked around frantically finding out where I was. I was in the same hospital room I dreamed of I sighed depressingly as the same nurse came up to me asking worried, “Are you alright Ms. _____?” She came with a wet cloth towel wiping it on my face. I looked at her shocked, “Nurse Victoria…tell me that was real…I’d get another chance to talk to him! PLEASE TELL ME!” I yelled already tears forming in my eyes.

She looked at me surprised, “H-how do you know my name? I didn’t tell you it?” I just shook my head, “I know! But in my dream…you were there…”  She just looked at me suspiciously, “Oh alright…Miss…I think you need to rest you’re getting a little worked up…oh by the way your parents are here to see you” She said already walking out the door. “T-there here?!” “_____ how do you feel dear?” I saw my mother walking to the door with a worried expression followed with my dad.

“Umma…Appa…your alive” I said running to them happily with tears smearing my face I gave them big hugs not wanting to let go. They looked at me curious my dad spoke up, “_____ are you alright?” He laughed slightly I just shook my head, “I-I thought you were…dead” They both gasped loudly, “W-what made you think that _____!” My mom said holding onto me tightly I smiled goofy looking at them with happy eyes, “I don’t know” We all laughed once more before I felt like I was knocked out once more…all I heard before going into the darkness once more, “_____!” “DOCTOR DOCTOR!!!”

I opened up my eyes slowly once again as I looked around the room knowingly I saw nurse Victoria beside me staring at me with the same wet cloth, “Are you okay Ms. _____?” I looked at her inwardly as she kept dabbing the cloth on my face. “Nurse Victoria where are my parents?” She looked at me suspiciously, “How do you know my name?” I opened my eyes wide, “W-what b-but?! Tell me that wasn’t a dream too!” I said desperately clinging onto her arm she just smiled nervously, “U-uh no?” She stammered walking out nervously out the door as I sobbed into my hands.

“Oh by the way Ms. _____ you have a visitor” She said smiling as another person entered my room. I looked up from hands and gasped as the person came sitting beside me with a sad smile. “I’m so sorry _____!!! I promise it won’t happen again!” I looked at my best friend…Krystal. “I-I thought you were dead though?” I asked pointing at her scared. She gave me a confused look, “What are you talking about _____? I think you’re sick” She said giggling put a hand on my forehead and frowned, “Nope not sick!” She said giggling once more.

I just followed along and laughed nervously, “Yup…not sick…” We talked and chatted for a while as nurse Victoria came back smiling to Krystal, “Sorry visiting time hours are over now I will need to give her medicine and shots” Krystal nodded waving goodbye I waved back smiling widely. “That’s great…Krystal’s not dead!” I said happily smiling like an idiot nurse Victoria looked at me awkwardly, “O-oh alright? Please sit up so I can give you the shots after you should take these pills alright?” I nodded obeying she gave me the shots and left right away with a…fake smile? I smiled back uncomfortably and took the pills.

Poko24Makashi's Note:

This is a short chapter too...the last chapter will be posted up soon! :D You'll figure out something big...and why you keep having these weird 'dreams'! Hope you enjoyed reading it so far! ^^