Why'd you come back?!

Sad Endings Aren't Always...Happy...

I could hear beep noises around me I stirred trying to open my eyes…I did. But all I could see was the blur of the bright lights in front. “AHHHH!” I screamed in pain as I saw knives sticking through me I couldn’t say anything…like I was choking I looked up to see doctors and nurses calming me down I couldn’t feel anything. Everything was numb. I was knocked out once more as nurses stuck the sleeping gas on my face.

I woke up again once more to find myself in a white plain room I frowned as I tried to get up. I looked down at the changed clothes and hesitated to open it but I did somehow. I opened a little of my shirt to see big stitch marks and bruises I heard someone knock on my door without a signal the person came in smiling. “Hello Ms. _____ how are you feeling?” “How does it look like I’m feeling?!” “Fine…” I said with a bored voice. She just nodded with a nervous smile, “Oh…well that’s fine…Ms. _____ I’d like to ask-” “No need to call me miss” I said dangerously she just gulped big. “O-oh alright then…_____ is that alright?”

I just nodded in response as she continued talking, “Would it be fine if you had a ‘buddy’ in your room?” She said in a happy go-lucky voice. I glared at her coldly she flinched, “How long will I have to stay here? And no I don’t want a ‘buddy’ in my room” She looked at me questionably and replied, “Oh but please! We don’t have any more rooms to spare!-” “DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A !” I yelled still glaring at her. She just nodded and smiled sadly walking out the room mumbling, “I’ll leave you alone then…”

I rolled my eyes annoyance as I heard her speaking out loud once more…but not me? “I’m sorry Onew…this room is full we can’t use it…very sorry!” The boy replied back in a cheery voice, “No it’s fine nurse Victoria!” I widen my eyes shocked, “What the hell is he doing back here?!” “Would it be fine for me to roam around in this room?” He asked curious the nurse replied stuttering, “U-uh…j-just ask the person in t-this room” As she ran out of the room he shrugged as he spoke out loud enough for me to hear. “Hey…whoever you are…I’m coming in your room okay?” I could already hear footsteps getting closer.

“S-…” I murmured darkly and hid under the blankets. “Nice to see you again…_____” He said in a taunting voice I wanted to cry. So badly but I wasn’t going to let this guy see me after all these dreadful years. I cried for nothing. I lifted my head from the blankets growling lowly as he kept smirking in amusement, “What are you doing here…the doctors said you were dead” He chuckled intriguingly, “Oh but a lie I told…I just didn’t want to be with you anymore” Still smirking I growled once more pouncing on him.

He fell on the ground as I was on top of him glaring deeply into his eyes, “Never thought I’d fall for a jerk like you again” He scoffed, “Oh…so you have fallen for me again? I’d be rather off dead” I punched his face right there seeing the blood grow on the skin. He laughed maliciously, “Feels good doesn’t it?” I just nodded smirking myself, “No doubt…” He laughed once more…not in an evil way…but more soft.

I smiled…for the first time…well in just for a very long while he smiled back too sitting up properly hugging me tightly I embraced the hug as if it was our last. I moved back to see his the happiness in his eyes, “I love you _____” I was just about to say same thing back I stopped choking on the words, “Why can’t I say anything?” With the deep thought his eyes turned sad I looked at him surprised, “W-why are you crying Onew?” I said hesitantly put my hand caressing his face he shoved my hand away.

I looked at him shocked his tears already down his face, “B-because you told me…” He said hiccupping in sadness I asked once more, “What did I tell you?” He shot his back up properly looking at me straight into the eyes, “You said you hated me!”

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Another short chapter T_T But hope you guys enjoyed reading it!