I swear I didn't know!

Sad Endings Aren't Always...Happy...

“You remember my boyfriend right?” She said I scoffed a laugh smirking saying lowly, “Krystal are you trying to make me feel better or what?” She laughed lightly but dropped it making it turn into a serious voice. “Yeah I am” I raised an eyebrow as she continued, “He…he died yesterday…” I still stared at her blankly she glanced at me with a sad smile, “It was because I told him…I hated him…kind of the same situation your in aren’t you?” I shrugged, “Anyways yesterday was our anniversary he drove me to somewhere he told me that was a ‘secret’…it was at night…it was dark but he told me the place would shine brightly if I was there with him” She laughed sadly, “Cheesy right?” I smirked, “Very much” I replied she continued.

“When we drove a man ran across the road we didn’t notice him…only…’he’ did…he stopped suddenly as we crashed into the man ‘he’ flew out the window making the glass break in front of me…I was fine still in the car but when I opened my eyes…both…both of them were unconscious as a women appeared on the side of the man we crashed into” I could see her biting her lips and tears forming in her eyes I just stared at her seriously. “I could see blood flowing on the ground of the two…I didn’t what to do I was so dumbstruck I got out of the car quickly looking at my boyfriend…I checked his pulse did CPR…whatever I could to save him…he was gone _____” She said as her eyes were overflowed with tears but not ONE dropped out of her eyes.

“The women came up to me saying she was sorry about ‘his’ death…but then she suddenly smirked at me” Her eyes filled with hatred I could see all of this but what did I do. Nothing. “She said…”

Flashback

“I’m sorry about your boyfriend’s death…my husband is gone too…” She said smiling sadly at Krystal.

“No…it’s our fault if we saw your husband walking the street maybe this wouldn’t have happened…at all…” She replied dully having a force smile on her face as she caressed the face of her loved one.

“Actually…it ‘is’ your fault” She said with a taunting voice.

Krystal looked at her confused, “What are you talking about?”

“I’m saying that…WE planned for this to happen…to your boyfriend at least” The lady said smirking.

Krystal looked at her with widen eyes, “B-BUT why?!”

The lady laughed maliciously giving a small glare at the younger one, “Oh…but he is our…son isn’t he? WE HATED HIM!”

Krystal looked at the lady with anger written on her face, “Why would you hate your own son?!”

“No reason actually…me and my husband are serial killers…this…boy” She said pointing at Krystal’s boyfriend, “Was not really ‘ours’…we adopted him…making him think we’re his real parents…we killed his real parents” She said with an amused smirk.

“Isn’t it pointless to kill people though…disgusting” Krystal said with the voice of disgust the lady flinched at her words and stared at her hatefully.

“What do you know about me?! HUH?! You don’t know anything…you don’t know what’s happened in my life…all I’m doing is passing on the message” She said smirking happily.

You could hear police cars coming their way, “!” The lady murmured as she ran but not before looking back once more at Krystal saying, “This isn’t over! You’ll be next and I’ll be back…even if I get caught!” She yelled threateningly.

“Ma’am please tell us what happen” An officer said coming up Krystal she explained the whole situation without any expressions…she was blank. She didn’t know what to do…her boyfriend was dead on top of that…her parents…they’re divorced.  

Flashback Done

I was surprised of the story still staring at her emotionless, “How’d you get over it then…?” I said curious but in a monotone voice. She laughed lightly as she wiped the tears overflowing still staring at her I felt like…We are in the same situation…but I didn’t know anything about her…what should I do now?” I thought aimlessly trying to come up with a solution.

A lady appeared on the road smirking as she held a knife in her hand my eyes widen as I shot my head looking at Krystal as she smiled back sadly at me, “Goodbye _____...it was nice being here telling you what happened…I knew ‘she’ would come back…” With my eyes still widen I slapped her across the face hard not wanting my tears to spill. “IDIOT! LOOK AT THE ROAD! YOU’RE GOING TO DIE!” “I WANT TO DIE!!!” She interpreted as all her tears finally spilled. And just like that. My world went blank full of darkness.

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Two chapters in one day! How's that? ^^ Please leave comments and subscribe! XD