In the state of drunknness

Sad Endings Aren't Always...Happy...

“…ah…” I said as I took another sip of the Soju bottle in my hand. The bartender in front of me looked at me puzzled but shook her head disapprovingly. “When will you stop this…” “Never…” I said muttering having another sip I felt my head throbbing because of the strong smell I wanted to throw up. So bad. I felt myself titling forward as the bartender caught me before I could hit the cold ground I stared at the ground aimlessly and looked up at her.

Shoving her off I sat properly again she sighed, “Listen _____ I’m your best friend…I’m trying to help yo-” “I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP!” I yelled at her glaring deathly she was calm and stood there washing the current cup she had been holding for quite a while worried about me. “_____ you’re going home…now! I’ll pack up now and we’ll go okay?” She said hurriedly as she left back to her staff room. I just rolled my eyes still in a drunken state thinking about ‘him’…I thought sitting on the seat motionlessly as she came back quickly holding onto my arm giving me support…but I didn’t move a budge.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, “Come on _____! Let’s go!” She said tugging harder I didn’t want to move…not at all…it happened a few months ago…and she thinks I could get over the shock easily. You’re stupid you know that…Krystal…you haven’t been through what I’ve been through” I know I was thinking selfishly of myself…but what could I do I was in a dire state right now. She still trying I moved up on my own her eyes lit up happily, “Oh good good! Let’s hurry!” I just shrugged her arms of mine as she was disappointed but still had a forced smile on her face.

We walked to her car as I sat in the passenger seat looking at the window with blank eyes I heard her speaking loudly, “You’ve changed you know _____...” She said with her eyes still fixed on the road. “Tsk…” I managed to say due to the pain going straight to my head after so many shots over and over again. She sighed loudly eyes still fixed on the road, “You’re stupid…you didn’t kill him…neither to your par-” I couldn’t hold it in…my eyes just bulged out as I took her collar staring at her angrily whispering deadly, “I thought we weren’t going to talk about this anymore” She just chuckled sarcastically.

“YOU were not me…” She said glancing at me slightly but looked back on the road I let go of her collar stubbornly and sat back down cursing under my breath. She spoke up once more, “You think I don’t know what pain you’re going through but I do…” I turned my head slightly to look at her she notice me and had a small smile. “You want to know how?” My head still turned a little I looked back outside the window muttering, “Whatever…” Krystal was still smiling but dropped as she was glaring at road. “Just letting you know…if I tell you…will you at least try to get over it…” She said softly I still looked out the window nodding slowly. “Well then…I guess here goes nothing…”

Poko24Makashi's Note:

First chapter up what do you think? ^__^ Short I know -_-' But please leave comments and subscribe! :D