If I Were A Boy

MiChaeng One-Shots

If I were a boy,

Maybe I'll have the courage to say how much I like you.

But I'm not a boy, 

So I hope you could just feel it with the way I look at you.

 

 

When it's ironic because I told you to "only look at Chaeyoung" but believe me, I am always looking at you more than you did on me. 

 

 

If I were a boy,

I would've held onto your hands tighter whenever you intertwined it with mine.

But I'm not a boy,

So I had to let your hands go before everyone could notice because it won't turn out fine.

 

 

To those times when I feel so giddy, screaming inside, heart beating so fast, and I tried to stay calm and look cool outside. But sadly, I have to let your hand go because the flashes and camera clicks are getting louder. 

 

 

If I were a boy,

I would be staying inside your warm and tight embrace.

But I'm not a boy,

So I had to pull back and put a forced smile on my face.

 

 

Oh how much I love to be hugged by you. It's like I am in a safe place.. feels like I'm home. But again, I need to stop myself from wanting more and let you hug our other members who's waiting for you. 

 

 

If I were a boy,

Maybe I already told you how much your loving stares makes me melt.

But I'm not a boy,

So I just have to look away and get drowned with the feelings I felt.

 

 

When you took the nickname I gave you seriously and I caught you staring at me from time to time.. I just want to combust from too much blushing. I had to pretend that I am fine and I am not affected. But God knows how am I falling for you more and more. 

 

 

If I were a boy,

I would've already taken you to different places.

But I'm not a boy,

So I'll just sit back here and just daydream of you and me on dates.

 

 

And my daydream always takes me to our little date on Hawaii. I could still remember how much you love your acaii bowl and the smile on your face as you bit on those big shrimps. I wish I could go on more dates with you. With just me and you.

 

 

If I were a boy,

I would shower you with kisses everyday.

But I'm not a boy,

So I would just patiently wait every year for your birthday.

 

 

Truly, I was thankful for Nayeon unnie for starting this tradition. Even if it's just once a year, what's important is.. I could still kiss you. And you'd kiss me, too.

 

 

If I were a boy,

I would always flex you and brag to everyone on how beautiful you are.

But I'm not a boy,

So I'm just gonna say it to you whenever I have a chance and just admire you from afar.

 

 

I wanted to thank everyone who paired me to you during our Feel Special MV. I have lots of chances to say to everyone that you are very beautiful. I hope you won't see those edited clips of me silently mouthing "yeppeuda" whenever we watch our videos. I hope you won't have am idea that it's only you whom I notice on every videos that TWICE have.

 

 

If I were a boy, 

I would've sent you lots of messages and letters just so I could tell you about what I'm feeling for you. 

But I'm not a boy, 

So I just resorted to writing songs and lyrics and made you sang it. 

 

 

Come to think of it.. how many songs and lyrics have I written about you? About my feelings for you? Even though I don't know if you know that some of them is about you. Or maybe the most sure song that you know that was written for you was "Eye Eye Eyes" because how would you not know? When everyone teased me about it and subtlety looked at you. 

 

 

If I were a boy,

I would blatantly say that I am jealous when somebody else hugs you, holds you, or just basically stick with you.

But I'm not a boy,

So I'll just keep it all to myself and try to gain attention from you.

 

 

I know it's bad of me to get jealous with our other members when they're close with you or when they're hanging out with you. But sometimes, I just can't help it. I just hope that whenever I'm jealous, you're noticing it when I try to stood on the corner alone.

 

 

If I were a boy,

I would be proud and claim to every fans how real and superior MiChaeng ship is.

But I'm not a boy,

So I have to keep it lowkey and try not to make you feel uncomfortable with me.

 

 

You don't know how much my heart gets so happy whenever they shout MiChaeng loudly. On how I can't stop watching video edits of us on YouTube and on how we always trend whenever we do the bare minimum. I hope you didn't notice how much I want to be shipped with you when I used 'MiChaeng' when I greeted you once on your birthday. But now, I know we have to keep it low, for the sake of everyone around us. For the sake of... us.

 

 

If I were a boy,

I would've already asked you to date me and be my girlfriend.

But I'm not a boy,

And that's it.. I can't do anything about it, I will just be your forever friend.

 

 

You don't know how many times I've watched your clip from Sixteen. When you were asked who among the members you wanted to date and you answered... me, because I was your style. You don't know how much it made me happy the more I watch it because when everyone was intimidated by me..

 

 

There you are, bravely admitting that you like me.

 

 

I wish you took the hint when they asked me the same question and my answer was you. It wasn't just because you looked handsome and pretty on the video I took.

 

 

It was real.. my answer was real. It came from the deepest desire of my heart that I know I would never have the c ourage to say again.

 

 

Mina unnie, I really want to date you.

 

 

If I were a boy.