Chapter 1

OMG! I Fall In Love With You?!

Happy Reading ^^

 

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"How about my idea? Ok isn't?" asked Taehyung or well known as V by his bestfriends who asking opinion from him right now.

"Ugh really? Seems like you don't have any other ideas. I thought you asking us to go travelling." said a girl who not really agree with V's idea.

Who wants to agree with his idea, when he asking his friends to doing a paranormal activities at an abandoned bungalow? Such a crazy idea!

"Yaa Yuju-yah, if you wants to travelling, just go on. But, you should support us. How is it? Are you agree?" said Sowon with her smirk.

"Hahahaha do you think travelling is something cheaps like you bought a lollipops at a minimart? I'm not enough of any budget right now." V added.

"Whatever! The important is I won't join!" Yuju replied.

"Hey, but where's the place that you want to go soon?" asked Jongin or known as Kai.

"Don't worry, me and V will manage it. You guys just get ready, ok?" said Sowon.

"Eh? That means you was agree with my plan?" asked V who seems so shocked and not believe with Sowon's decision. Sowon nodded.

"Wahhh daebak!! You're really my truly bestfriend! This makes me love you even more!!" said V happily while pinched Sowon's cheeks.

"Yeah, anyways.. there's nothing wrong if we try something new right? When school holidays, we usually hangout at a karaoke, bowling centre and skatepark. I'm tired of that stuff, you know?" replied Sowon.

"Huishh, don't you think this plan is dangerous V?" asked another boy who wearing a cap with his worried face.

"Yeah, this is so crazy!" said a girl who also rejected the idea.  Surely she's not Yuju, because Yuju is already lost.

She's not lost because of being kidnapped or anything. But, actually Yuju just lost her attention on this discussion because she was attacked by something called H.U.N.G.R.Y.

"Aishh.. gwaenchana Yerin-ah. We were six and we're going there with a good intentions. Just want to spend a free time." said Sowon.

"We're going there just to look for ghosts, you said that was a good intentions?!" snapped a cap-head boy. His name is Jackson.

"Aishh. Jinjja? Relax bro. Are you namja or yeoja? Haha coward!" V mocked Jackson.

"Hahaha ne. You're not gentle bro! If Yerin and Yuju scared, I'll understand that. But you're scared? Really? Jackson a handsome boy who into a girls madness in our school and a basketball captain who full of charm is a coward? Hahahaha that's really funny!" said Kai who also mocked Jackson.

"Wether men can't be scared? And I'm scared? Oh please.. I'm just worried because we gonna do this crazy things with these pretty girls." Jackson explained.

"Haha there's nothing reason to support your words that you're not scared. Just be honest. Right Kai?" said V holding his laugh while patted Jackson's shoulder.

"Aishhh!! What's wrong with you?! Do you have any problem with me?!" snapped Jackson while standing from his seat. His fist was already clenced until it turned almost white. It felt like he's wanna punch V's face so really bad.

"Yahh!! Stop it! Because of this little things you guys wanna fight each other eo?! Hurry up decide the time, place, day and necessities that need to be brought!" said Sowon calming their quarrels.

"V.. please cancel your plan. I'm begging you. Jebal..." Yerin begged with her puppy eyes while her both hands was clapsed in prayer style.

"Nope! I'm sticking with my intentions. You know me right? Once I want, I will chase it until I can grasp it." said V with a stern face.

"Hmm V, since we'll have a week of holidays. I suggested that we should go there a day after tomorrow. But that place wasn't Yeongdeok house. The place we'll go is Hwang's bungalow which located not so far from our school. I heard from some peoples, that bungalow is still usable and luxury. And the bungalow's caretaker said, he/she wants to sell and rent it to anybody who is interested--" before Sowon finished her words, V interrupted her.

"A luxury bungalow huh? Yah, did you think we're gonna on a vacation? Why didn't you choose the Yeongdeok one?!" V raised his voice. He really serious about this plan.

"A luxury bungalow? Huahhh what a relief..." Yerin let out a sigh of relief while rubbed her chest showed that she felt so relief.

"Wait. Hwang's bungalow? I'm not misheard right? My father once said which is about 10 years ago, there was a brutal murder incident in that bungalow. The all family members who well known as Hwang were killed. Until now, their bodies haven't been found." Kai explained.

"Yup.. that's the point I wanna explain. Gomawo Kai. And some people told.. in a daytime, that bungalow very looks alive like there's a people who live there and that bungalow also can amazed people with their luxury exterior. But in a night, that bungalow really looks like the abandoned house. But that still not sure about what people say though. And they say it again, somestimes they hear screams coming from that house. What do I know, they said that screams is from Hwang's family spirits who haunted that house. And the creepiest things about that bungalow is.. those activities will be occur only on Friday night. Because that murder incident  occured.... on.... a.... Friday.... night..." said Sowon with a gimic tone in her last line. Suddenly...

"BWAHHHHHH!!!" surprised V while flashed a flashlight under his chin in order to scare his friends.

"Eommaaaa!!!" Jackson screamed.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Yerin too. BUGHHH! "Oh my pointy noseeee~" V whines while holding his bleeding nose which got a punch from Yerin.

"How's your feels about a hard punches that you got from a cutie girl like me?" replied Yerin with her still-clenching-hand.

"Hahahahah you deserved it! Only now did I see you lose to a girl. Next time, don't makes any problems with other people. You got it?" said Kai who laughing so much after witnessed his bestfriend who got a hard punched from Yerin.

"Oh gwaenchana, I will revenge you after we got married, Yerin. Just wait for the first night huehehe.."  V smiles ear to ear like a Joker despite his nose is still bleeding.

"Aishh jinjja?!! Who wants to marry someone who acts like a satan like you?!" said Yerin with her crossed arm while pouting.

"It's definitely you my angel hehe.." V responded.

"Ugh! Shut up!"

"Hahaha.."

"Hey take this. Now, clean your nose." Sowon gave V some of her tissues pocket. "Oh gomawo Sowon-ah.." replied V while took that tissues.

"Hahahahaha but.. did you hear what I heard?" said Kai slowed up his voice while looking his left and right.

"Hm aniyo. Actually, what'd you hear?" asked V.

"I.... heard.... Jackson..... YELLED EOMMAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!" Kai finally burst into a laugh until his eyes got watery.

"When?! When I surprised them just now?" "Hahahaha ermm ha.. ne" replied Kai which  his laugh getting slowly.

"Jinjja?!! Such a COWARD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!" and now it's a V's turn who bursting his laugh.

"And now do you want to try my punch, V? I'm sure after this punch, your not so pointy nose not only bleeding for a second round, but it would be broken!" Jackson said while standing from his seat again. And his hands already clenched which really wants to punch V.

"Andwae.. andwae.. Don't punch me please. If you really want to punch people, please punch Kai. He started everything hehehhe peace~" V dodges with his hands doing a 'V sign' .

"Tck, why me?! Hehe andwaeyo.. Haha since when you've become a person who is easily touched?" Kai answered.

"Mwo? Or do you also want to be punch by me?!" Jackson started approaching Kai.

"Aigoo.. Andwae Jackson-ah.. Hihi saranghae.. hehe~ Why are you so handsome today? Hihi" Kai showed his dorky smile while his hands doing a 'mini love sign' .

"Ugh.. you guys are really annoying!" Yerin muttered in an irritated tone.

"Can you guys stop? Now, time to be serious about this discussion." Sowon shook her head.

"Ermm geurae. Let's be serious! And now, who was agrees with Sowon's suggestion? We'll rent that bungalow for a few days. Raise your hand if you agree!" said V.

"Of course I'm agree with my own suggestion hehe.." Sowon raised her hand.

"Me!" - Kai.

"How about you Yerin?" Yerin thought for a moment about their plans. In fact she was reluctant to join them.

But when she thought that she would stay alone at home for the next few days where her parents were abroad managing their work and also the absence of her younger sister who said she would stay for a few days at her friend's house. Definitely makes Yerin feel bored without a companion. So whether she wants to or not, Yerin will join them too even in compulsion.

"N-Ne.. I'll join.." Yerin said weakly.

"How's Eunha, your sister? Your parents left abroad tomorrow morning right?" asked Sowon. "

She said that she would like to stay at your home for a few days. She just want to hang out with Umji."  Yerin explained who received a nod from Sowon.

"Oh geurae. And how about you, Jackson?" Sowon asked. Before answering Sowon's question, Jackson looked first at all his friends who also looking at him. After that, he was sighed in surrender.

"Ok! I admit that I'm a coward with ghosts or something mixed with horror. But for the sake of keeping my handsome and great personality.. I would join you guys. And.. don't let any of you spread in school if I'm a coward with something like this. If they're know about this, especially those pretty girls in our school.. hah, I'm sure I'll go to school wearing a paper mask that covers my whole face." said Jackson.

"Hmmm geurae. And you Yu--" V's words has stopped when he looked at Yuju whose head was lowered with her hair covering her face.

"Yu-Yuju? Yuju-yah? Gwaencha--" V shook Yuju's body a little and his words stopped when Yuju let out her voice like crying.

"Hinggg... hiiii..."

"Omo! Sowon, what's wrong with her?! I'm scared.." Yerin hugged Sowon who is calming herself.

"Yuju, are you alright?" asked V once again and walked closer to Yuju.

"Huahhh.. what is this? Why is she acting like that?" said Jackson with his pale face because of panic.

"Hik hinggggggggg..." Yuju still hasn't stopped.

"Yuju, are you okay?" asked Sowon who hugged Yerin tighter because Yerin's crying was getting louder.

"YAH CHOI YUNA!" Kai shouted. He was really pissed off. And suddenly...

"HUWAHHHHH!!" Yuju yelled as she stood up from her seat suddenly, with her both hands was clenched.

"KYAAAAHHHH" Kai and V shouted in unison out of surprise. Because of that, Kai jumped from his seat, while V fell behind the sofa he was sitting earlier.

"WUAHHHHHHHHH!!" Jackson quickly sit on his knees and shivering out of scared, while begging a forgiveness from Yuju.

"P-Please f-forgive me Yuju. I promise I'll pay your money back tomorrow. Don't kill me. Jebal.. I'm sorry.." Jackson begged.

"Eommaa.. huwahhhhh I'm scared hiks hiks.." Yerin cried and tightened her hug to Sowon, while Sowon just turned her head back, not even dare to look at Yuju.

"YAA!!" Yuju shouted making all her friends silenced. Everyone just only looked at Yuju, completely speechless.

"Guys.. I'm.. h-hungry..." Yuju said, pouting. After hearing Yuju's words, everyone got angry.

"Mwoya?! Yah, if you're hungry, just say it! Don't make everyone panic!" Kai said, annoyed. Yuju just lowered her head in guilty.

"Mian.." Yuju responded.

"YAH! Looks like I will take back what I said earlier! I won't pay your money tomorrow!!" Jackson said while cleaning a knee area of his pants.

"Mian.."

"And it looks like you really need to buy me a massage chair. See? My waist really hurt because of fell earlier! I bet it'll be swollen! Awww.." V rubbing his back waist.

"Mian.."

"Yah! my neck hurts from turning back for so long!! You've take the responsibility for this!" Sowon said, rubbed her neck.

"Mian.."

"YAK CHOI YUNA!! You really scared me, you know?! How if I've a heart attack?! Would you take a responsible if I'm hospitalized because of a heart attack?!" Yerin yelled while pulling Yuju's ear.

"Awwww appo! Yah, Yerin mianhae.. Yak stop it! Awww it's hurt.." Yuju whines in pain.

"You're hungry, right? Kajja, let's go eat!" Yerin walked with still pulling Yuju's ear, which Yuju was sure follows her steps.

"Ahh Yerin. It's really hurt! Mianhae. Please let go your hand of my ear! Awwww jebal!"

"Nope!"

"Pleaseeee awwww hiks.."

"Hahahaha. You deserved it! Yerin, don't take your hands off her!" Jackson scoffed, raising his thumbs at Yuju. While the other friends just laughed it off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ TBC ~

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Sorry for the bad grammar and the typos.. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Hope you like it! <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Thanks for reading~ ❤️

See you in the next chapter! (◠‿◕)

Annyeonggg~ (~ ̄³ ̄)~