[2] thunderstorm

winrina one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

what originally was supposed to be studying, turned into a night of facing fears and cuddling

--

“let’s go to my house, we’ll just study.” (they didn’t.)

when minjeong first invited jimin over to “study”, she had her suspicions. the taller of the two knows minjeong would rather sleep all day and study the day of an exam. but, being the whipped girlfriend she is, she complied. what she didn’t realize, was that minjeong had other plans; cuddle and watching k-dramas. 

when the two first arrived to the house, minjeong walked straight to the pantry, grabbing pink and blue pringles as their “study snack”. they sat at the table, slowly grabbing out their books, minjeong having a sulky face throughout the whole ordeal. 

“what’s wrong?” being the loving person she is, jimin could tell there was something wrong. 

“it’s just...” jimin stared at her. “i want to take a break, we just got home.”

with a bit of persuasion, they suddenly landed on the couch, pringles occupying their hands. jimin chose the drama ‘run on’ as their choice today. although minjeong didn’t say it outloud, she hated whenever they watched this show. everytime jimin saw choi sooyoung, she’d practically drool over her. minjeong didn’t consider herself as the “jealous girlfriend type”, but it just upset her.

“bug, just two episodes, then we’ll do some homework. okay?”

“okay...”

after the first two episodes, it left off on a cliffhanger, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter