[1] introducing my girlfriend

winrina one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

youtuber jimin announces she has a girlfriend, but doesn't say who. 

----

“i hope you all can completely understand where i’m coming from. if you’d like to not support me because of this, i totally understand and still love you all,”

“i have a girlfriend.”

when the news that popular streamer/youtuber, yoo jimin, announced that she was in a relationship, the world went wild. she’s such a private person, and knowing something like this is crazy. many rumors about who she was dating quickly arose.

was it her best friend aeri uchinaga? fellow streamer that’s constantly bantering with jimin, shin ryujin? or the cat-eyed vlogger jimin has been subscribed to since the beginning, hwang yeji. with all these names floating around the internet, all the news outlets trying to stir up the drama, and hundreds of “spilling tea” accounts creating all these rumors angered two people. well, maybe just one. 

“how could they say that?” “is that even allowed?” “do you think this is funny?!”

ever since the videos have came out, literally 5 hours ago, jimin’s *actual girlfriend* turned into a huge worrywart, and was quite upset. to be honest, jimin was laughing the whole time, adding fuel to the fire.

“bug, it’s not that big of a deal. once something big happens again, it will all blow over, i promise. okay? now, let’s go take a bubble bath.” as they were in the bath, they talked. noticing the latter was more silent than usual, jimin talked about her day. she talked about her favorite song currently, how she’s learning a new dance choreography, and wanting to start producing music. all while her girlfriend pondered over what will happen. will the fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter