[3] long distance

winrina one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

swimmer jimin was invited to a presgious competition in japan, yet her girlfriend wasn't too excited.

--

“i’ll miss you.”

when minjeong first started dating jimin, the news spread like wildfire. students were shocked that the student council president and the star swimmer were suddenly together, but not too surprised, as they’ve been friends for “forever”. they were the talk of the town for months.

tomorrow is jimin’s first national swimming competition. everyone knows she’s good, but jimin never made swimming her priority, until her senior year. because of this, she’ll be flying to japan for the biggest competition ever, and staying there for the whole week. 

at first, jimin was super excited. she’s never stayed in a foreign country nor has she been to an event with over thirty people. usually her competitions consists of her team, and a couple more. but this, there were going to be hundreds, even a news broadcaster. 

almost everyone was so happy for jimin, her parents even threw a party. all except one specific blonde.

during the party the swimmer could tell something was troubling her girlfriend. knowing minjeong, she didn’t want to make a big scene. so, she waited until everyone left. 

“do you really have to go?” asked the blonde. the two were cuddling in jimin’s room, the only thing lighting up her room is the moon shining through her window.

“it’s okay, it’s only for a week.” in reality, both girls knew it wasn’t okay. the two were practically inseparable. everyone knew them as jiminjeong since they were ten year old kids.

jimin watched as the glistening tears slowly slid down the youngest cheeks, landing on her (actually jimin’s that she stole) tee shirt. jimin felt as if she saw her heart crack. but, she knew she had to be strong.

for the rest of the night, the two laid in silence, with jimin rubbing her back with slow circles, and occasionally giving the younger forehead kisses, whispering that it'll all be done quickly. 

the next day, minjeong was a mess. she felt like if she looked at jimin she’ll start crying. everything felt like slow motion, tasks like brushing their teeth and washing their faces took longer than normal because the two wanted to savor the moment.

at the airport, it was worse. with jimin’s sad face, and minjeong crying a river,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter