[6] date night

winrina one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jiminjeong have a date!

--

10:46pm

“hey love, tomorrow lets go on a date.” it was currently dark out, the world and city of seoul was asleep, except the two lovebirds we know as jiminjeong.

“sure, where would you like to go?” the two were currently laying in bed, in the dark, with the latest iu album on repeat. jimin was also playing with minjeong’s (slightly) larger hand, making random patterns on the back.

“hmm, we could go have a late night picnic at the han river, since we both have work tomorrow.”

“don’t remind me about work.” minjeong got under the covers and groaned. lately minjeong’s work load has heavily increased, you could blame that on the finals schedule. minjeong is an advanced math teacher, and has a reputation of being really strict (but only during school hours, otherwise the kids are her best friends), and grading her kids assignment immediately after it was handed in. although she’s super stressed, she wouldn’t want it any other way.

jimin also knows about her stressed. sometimes she’ll come home from work and see her love sleeping on their dining table, hundreds of papers stacked up and around her body. jimin thinks she looks most peaceful there though, like the papers are defending her from everything around the world so she could sleep. however, she’ll go over and pick the younger up, and tuck her into their warm bed. jimin then would spend the rest of the night grading the papers, of course with the help of google. she loves writing, not math!

after a bit more time of the two in bed talking about what they’ll do the next day, they simply go to sleep, jimin holding minjeong in her arms.

6:50am

the next morning was the usual, jimin and minjeong eating breakfast together, getting dressed, giving each other a ‘goodbye’ kiss, and leaving their separate ways. 

after work was almost over for minjeong, jimin came to surprise her. she stopped by her best friend, aeri’s floral shop, to pick out the best roses. they talked for a bit, and off she went. she ended up hiding the roses in the trunk of her car, to surprise the younger later.

being the girlfriend of the most popular teacher in school allowed jimin to walk in with no problems. she looked into minjeong’s class and saw she was writing on the board some equation. midway through her lesson the bell rung, and off all the students ran. as they left, jimin walked in. minjeong was cleaning the board, unknowing what was about to happen. 

jimin quickly grabbed her , and minjeong turned around quicker than light.

“yah! yu jimin!? what was that for? i t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter