[5] baby

winrina one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin takes care of their baby (loosely based on a youtube video i watched recently)

--

“yah! haneul-ah you cant touch that!!”

according to the cameras, yoo jimin’s life was perfect. she has a beautiful child, a successful modeling and singing career, and an amazing wife. but, there was some down sides to marrying another popular celebrity. one example would be when they got married. thousands of news reporters and sasaengs standing outside, snapping pictures during their “private” ceremony, or right now, where her wife, minjeong, is out filming for her latest film. when the two got engaged and initially talked about having children, they agreed for no nanny’s. after many conversations, they realized they really wanted to be fully immersed into their future children’s lives.

jimin regrets her decision.

currently, it’s five in the morning. the city was still asleep, the moon was still up, so why was she awake?

jimin had to wake up early to get her and her child ready for school. since jimin herself is a well known figure in korea, she had to make sure she looked her best, even if it was a quick ten minute walk to haneul’s school. as she was washing her face, she looks through the mirror and sees her baby, face full of tiredness, rubbing her eyes back and forth.

“omo! why are you awake so early baby?”

“i couldn’t sleep without you” jimin nearly melted on the spot. 

of course, everyone knows once a child’s awake, they can’t go back asleep. so, jimin got her daughter ready, at six in the morning. jimin helped haneul brush her small teeth, comb her hair, and got her dressed in the latest givenchy clothes: a perk of being a global ambassador.

nearing seven, jimin started on making their breakfast and lunch. luckily, their child got both jimin and minjeong’s taste buds: she eats everything. for breakfast, they decided on cereal they had lying in their pantry. for lunch, jimin heated up the leftover kimchi soup minjeong made the other day, when she had her one day off from filming her latest drama. she also put in jokbal, eggs, and some rice. while she was preparing, her child was sitting on their huge island located in the middle of their kitchen. she was watching her mother’s solo music video for her cover of harry styles’ ‘sign of the times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter